Crabby!!!! But listen......you will hear!!!
Yeah, today I am in a bad mood, and I am not gonna hide my irritation. Well, I mean as I stated in my audiopost, I saved that real rage call and post for draft!
You all can read it in the book!
I really have NO desire to do ANYTHING else here! Yeah, doesn't that sound crappy? NO!!!! I have made SO many people here look good, and look like we no what we are doing as a team, and I want no credit for it! And SGT G, you understand what I am talking about, but when certain others want to take credit for YOUR knowledge, and look good by the deeds of you, you feel like purposely failing to make them look bad! It sounds bad and selfish, but you know sometimes when you go the extra mile to help someone else out, and they come back to you and EXPECT you to give it EVERY TIME!!!! Your not worth it!!!!
Well, MAJ J and I went up to the palace yesterday and fed the fish, so I took some pics of it! Those are some HUGE Carp! She told me not to post the pictures of her so will!
Have a great US Army day!
Later,
Erik












7 Comments:
Erik, I am so sorry that you are having a bad day. You can vent with us anytime that you want. We are more than willing to listed.
Stay safe and hope your day gets better.
Erik,
Sorry you have a bad day. I hope things get better for you. No I am not going to tell you to suck it up because if I was away from my family and friends for a long time and then had crap going on that made me upset, I wouldn't want to suck it up. So just let it all out, vent, scream, kick stuff, whatever! I just hope that things get better for you!
Sorry you're having a bad day. Hope you're feeling better soon. :)
Those are some BIG fish. Oh, and sorry you are having a bad day. Just think, there's another day coming tomorrow...hope it's not crappy.
best regards, nice info Smeg refrigerator worst foods for high blood pressure Wedding celebration invitations suzuki rm 250 1999 Buy didrex med online fall mountain toyota vt Www.escort radar detectors Free video ass fucking
What a great site diamond realty mishawaka Estimated diamond appraisals protonix prescribing information Usa man basketball tv schedule Adult sample videos bead gem handmade jewelry stone Compare cialis and levitra Leadership support coaching Dodge challenger concept production Earrings long straight silver diamonds denim and diamonds country bar New news on diet pill Bad asians Gia ags certified diamonds Older women suck big cocks Lady leather biker jacket Eyewear best price Long term side effects on prozac
best regards, nice info » »
Post a Comment
<< Home