Desert and Dessert!



Since I am gonna post nother audio post in a little bit, I thought I would do a post to show my morning activities, and lunch! Life in the DESERT is obviously dusty and dirty, which is why I like to overly wash our vehicles here. It also gives me an excuse to wash the sidewalk, and water my weeds, and rocks. If you all don't kn ow me at home, ask my wife, I LOVE to wash the driveway and water the grass by hand with the hose!, that is me, and I love it! I have also found that washing the vehicle with a mop is awesome!
So on to lunch. More so DESSERT. When I first got here, I got cake EVERYDAY for dessert, but as time went on I moved to ice cream. Those who also don't know me don't know that dessert for me is the 5th food group. I have to have one with EVERY meal.
So anyways, for a couple months now, I have been getting cookies, ever since they have White Chocolate Macadamia Nut cookies! Well, first I used to get 3 of them, then the server put a limit of 2 on them! What the Heck? OK, I probably don't need the 3rd one, so just eat the 2 slower.
Well, they barely have WCMN cookies anymore, but I found a way to get over on them. See, at the ice cream bar, they have ground up White Chocolate Macedamia Nut cookies for toppings! A-HAA!!!! You can take a bowl of them ground up and eat them with A SPOON!!!!!
They will NOT bring my dreams to a halt, and I will find a way!
Tenacity, it works!
Later,
Erik











4 Comments:
Glad you got around the 2 cookie limit... LOL. Have a great day - Stay safe. My dad would wash the patio/sidewalk at home, I am guessing this is a man thing, as my hubby does the same thing. Says he likes it clean.
Have a great day - Stay safe.
Where there is a will, there is a way. They all go down the same way, whether they are crushed up or whole. Enjoy them, and eat as many as you want.
I adore seeing your pics. It amazes me how you make life seem so normal while you are there. I have to remember sometimes you are in a war torn country Erik.
Enjoyed a lot! humping air mattress Side effects ambien drug Weight wellbutrin xl and Lamictal patient information Botox toronto isuzu amigo review Propecia .5 vs. 1mg world famous tennis players how to quit smoking cheap phone calls Laser tattoo removal mashpee Anthony bentley
Post a Comment
<< Home