Monday, September 05, 2005

HAPPY LABOR DAY!!!!!


Yes, another summer down, another fall to go!
I don't know about the rest of you in the warmer parts of the country, but in Minnesota it pretty much is the death knell for the consistant weather after labor day! Most people love Fall in the north and it is VERY crisp and the air is clean, and the football games(high school) are cold!
This, of course, starts in about a month or 2! Me personally, I don't mind fall in the south either, but there is something to the crispness of fall and the leaves falling that is cool! Now, once you get past Christmas in MN, is where the problem is! Too long, and cold!
So I was messing around and if you ask my wife I tend to cheese with EVERY photo taken of me! As is the case with Curt taking a picture of our big horshoe match yesterday!
Yeah and if you go to Curts site you will see that I irritated the HECK out of him yesterday, but he didn't tell me til I read his blog today! I think he is part of the liberal media that wants to blame someone for everything! You gotta understand Curt! This is a guy who could crush anyone around here with his little finger, and he pounds his fist on the table, and a sonic boom can be heard! He also pounds the back of your chair all of the sudden, and causes you to defecate in your pants! Ask the NC people that are not here!
So now, in his blog he says I spent yesterday whistling, playing air drums to music(which I love, ask my wife), rockin to the music, clappin my hands, singing, and just all this other horrible , horrible stuff that is appalling to him! YEAH RIGHT!!! Of course I was doing that stuff, because I got SOUL, and CHARISMA, and I call it MAGNETISM, like a booger to the bottom of a table!
So, of course, Last night we go back to the room, and I told him that I would let him transfer tons of songs from iPOD to his computer, and now he is happy, but I still don't see the SOUL , or the CHARISMA yet. I did, however clean a bunch of boogers from the bottom of his desk today though!(Now I will know if he reads this, and pounds me! I didn't check and see if he puts boogers under his desk)

Let's see I think I could go for some Oatmeal chocolate chip cookies! Man those sound good, I wish I had some! I get the Oatmeal Raisin ones at the chow hall, and they help keep me regular with the raisins, and oatmeal! See I have this theory on the food groups, and some people just don't believe me, but, TRUST ME, I'M WITH THE GOVERNMENT, I'M HERE TO HELP! See, chocolate is a dairy product, because it has milk, and Starbursts are in the fruit and vegetable group as a fruit, also think about it Doritos are a Vegetable cause they are made from corn! Cake has eggs in it, and milk, and so it covers 2 food groups!
I think you all get where I am coming from here, it is a good way of faking your mind to think you are eating healthy!
So also, I clicked on one of those Classmates.com ads, and went to my Classmates account, and saw all the new people from my class in high school, and from all my military stations, and decided to put my picture on my account! Well, the NOW one was just me leaning against the rotunda her a Al Faw, but the THEN one, since I don't have any old pics of me here, is one of the best ideas I ever had. Any members of Classmates.com go check it out! It is not something I can or would post on here! I am DISGUSTING!!!

Have a great holiday and enjoy opening presents and the Turkey dinner, and the chestnuts roasting!
Later,
Erik

9 Comments:

Blogger Sue said...

Hi Erik,
Wow, can't believe my reply is the first one. While we still have some good and warm days ahead, that clean crisp fresh air is beginning to be evident in our evenings after the sun goes down. I love the fall foliage..some of the trees will have tinges of red and orange very soon...and with that come thoughts of you know what (winter). We'll cross that bridge when we get to it. Meantime, I think that I'll check out Curt's site and see if he is giving you a tough time.
Have a safe day my friend.

September 05, 2005 7:10 AM  
Blogger Mama Duck said...

You are always good for a laugh in the morning!

Mis must be so very proud of your "showin' some leg" picture! Honey, at least he's not wearing the doofy Hawaiian shirt that my DH insists on wearing for every photograph ever taken of him!

September 05, 2005 7:52 AM  
Blogger Tanya said...

LOL-
Ssssshhh don't tell my boys that Doritos are part of the vegetable group. ;)
I Love the Fall. In IL, we have another couple weeks until it starts getting really cool though. I can't WAIT. :)

September 05, 2005 8:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Erik . . . that picture says it all. You are a DORK.

September 05, 2005 9:14 AM  
Blogger Erik Holtan said...

Thanks for the compliment!
I am a dork, I admit it!
If I said I wasn't, then by the looks of the pic, I should up my meds!!

September 05, 2005 9:39 AM  
Blogger Nature Girl said...

Erik, Erik, Erik, sigh...EVERYBODY knows that chocolate is a VEGETABLE, not a dairy! C'mon now..think this through. Chocolate comes from the cocoa bean and beans are vegetables..ergo...Chocolate is a vegetable! (And if you eat it standing up there are NO calories!)
Stacie

September 05, 2005 2:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info Incorporate in online new jersey Simplex 4001 fire alarm Huge boobs on cam Infiniti g35 coupe 2005 refrigerator magnet advertising Zoloft and ending its use Sylvania tv repair escort radar gun detector sex video fat woman mature Computer serial number home business Bikini bottom off of spongbob squarepants texas wildlife biology jobs Individual dental insurance wyoming celexa withdrawl symptoms liquid nitrogen freezer

February 21, 2007 2:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! » »

March 02, 2007 6:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site a4 299gsm professional archival gloss inkjet paper 020 menonthenet erotic stories invacare mpv wheelchair Drive hard picture search bulk email businessmen in lithuania resources came gate opener minivan Jogging stroller rain hood baby trends lightweight transport wheelchair Order ultram now Wheelchair lift honda element Rosacea+relief electric wheelchairs Lancaster isuzu dealers http://www.foley-coat-of-arms.info/buspirone-hcl-prescription-medicine.html 90-93 honda accord floor mats patanol discount card Play scrabble at games.com

March 06, 2007 1:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Shoes 468x60 Banner 10000017 Banner GNC 468x60 drugstore.com logo 468 x 60 HJ Great Value 468x60 DI TR Summer2005 468x60 May 468x60 ID=079 Banner 10000023 tees_468x60 Clearance_022805_1 Banner 468C