It's GO time!


Today we had a SESSION! For those of you that don't know what a SESSION is, well, you shouldn't, because I made it up! Well, it is like a venting session, and our whole team was here this morning. Our team is only 4 people, but it got very entertaining when CURT was having his turn to talk(YELL)! He had a lot of things he had been wanting to say to certain individual. He had to get up and go walk out after it was done, and take a break! And here I sit, just like the good guy, and get along with everyone. Doesn't mean I lik everyone, but I am tolerable, and I don't hide the fact I have issues with them!
Just thought I would let you all know how much drama goes on with a bunch of guys! Hey, all the NC people that left here. There is still love! I know LTC Spear just LOVES it!
Seriously our OIC, LTC Spear from Montana NG is just the coolest LTC you could ever want to be on your team. He is a former Special Forces medic, and is a PA in the outside world!
He keeps us from killing each other!
OK, now onto the VIKINGS! Hmmmm........Let's not talk about that!
I came to a realization last night, as I was walking home at about 7pm. I took a different route home, and cut through this sidewalk next to the canal leading to the palace lake! Well, for one thing I usually leave here when it is almost dark, and last night the sun was just setting, and another thing is the weather in the mornings and evenings has been AWESOME recently!
The trees are so full and green there, and even though the water has turned junky, it reminds me of pictures of Venice Italy, and the canals, so I think I will walk that way every night!
Other than that, let's hope your weeks all start out well!
Later,
Erik











13 Comments:
Sorry to hear about the Vikings. I saw the score on CNN last night and thought of you!
Is it just me or are non-military people supposed to know those abbreviations?! LOL. I can figure some of them out but others are just confusing. LOL.
Glad to hear the weather is beautiful. It's starting to cool down here too, this week it is supposed to be in the low 80's.
Have a wonderful week Erik ;)
Ugh...bad bad weekend here!! But I remember the little things happening in the world and try to continue on.
Have a good day Erik!
Erik,
Your "sessions" sound like our supervisor meetings..I usually am quiet but SOMETIMES I vent. :)
Anyway...the Vikings...so sorry. You can start rooting for the Bills if you'd like to...we did pretty well yesterday. Glad to hear that all the landscape there isn't just sand...and that your mornings and evenings are comfortable temps.
Stay safe for all of us who wait your return.
Sorry about the vikes... Sister ended up not going, so I can't even say - well you looked good on the big screen...They'll do better next week.
Your meeting sounds like something that needed to be done - it's usually better to let people know that they need to change then to silent wish they would just grab their ears and pull their heads out. Only to be disappointed that nothing happend.
Go Steelers! Sorry about your Vikings...Boo Hoo.
So Curt is back. Your session sounded like it was alot of fun.
Stay safe Erik!
Hey Erik, the venting sessions sound, well, interesting. Hehe.
The Vikings? I'm sorry. Who?
Damn Vikings. They had better get it together if they want to prove they don't need "You Know Who"
Hey Erik You have to love the venting sessions. Yeah you really thought the Vikings could start out with a win!! Hahaha Yeah if my Brother in law just saw that he would have my tail. LOL You know growing up not but 30 from the State line I can say I have NEVER been a vikings fan. Maybe they will have a better season then the last. GO BRONCOSSSSS!!! I do not know how they did yesterday either. I wanted to let you know I added you to my Blog roll by the way I love coming to your blog to get an update!! Jenn
Go COWBOYS!!!! heehee!!! You had to know we were Cowboys fans, I mean we are from Texas for pete's sake. So, my question is....Do you consider these "sessions" to be a substitute for PT?
Sorry to hear about your Vikings. But, hey, the Cowboys won!! You gotta love that!! or is it just me?
Who knew men had the same drama as us women?
Looking for information and found it at this great site... Face lift procedure explaination H&m swimsuits other backpacks and duffels Fishing tackle for trout Hunting milf hunting Paradise country kitchens rhinoplasty louisiana File tax over the phone Vitamin comparison shop modafinil top rhinoplasty surgeons for african americans
Very nice site! »
That's a great story. Waiting for more. History of automobiles timeline cum designer handbags Off of wellbutrin
Post a Comment
<< Home