Saturday, September 10, 2005

Left overs and What do you call a.........?




Today I have some leftovers from Self Portrait Fridays, and I have 2 that I will show what didn't make the cut, even though the thousands of pictures I take every SPF turn out, I have to whiddle it down! It gets tough, but when your a TRUE "artist" like myself you learn a lot of different intricasies to follow! I also threw in a picture from when the family and I took a trip down south and went to Gulfport Mississippi a year and a half ago! We stayed at Grand Casino's tropical hotel across the street from the main hotel pictured in the background! Well, it was so cool, and this hidden place you never would have imagined to have wanted to go back, but we did! And now all that casino and hotel in the background are gone! I sure hope they rebuild that area, because I liked it!
Ok, so enjoys(or NOT) the leftovers, and I have to do a joke day that comes a day after I used the name Mike Riphone for my new Classmates account! I think it's great and fun to use names for jokes, and call me insensitive, or not, but you shouldn't cause I am just talking about general name, and most of you have heard these in one form or the other but we get bored here, and start repeating jokes! OK here goes!

ALL THESE START WITH
-What do you call a man with no arms and no legs.......

Waterskiing? SKIP!
Swimming? BOB!
In an envelope? BILL!
On the wall? ART!
In a pile of leaves? RUSSELL!
On stage? MIKE!
In front of a door? MATT!
At the health club? JIM!
Fishing? ROD!
Pushing the lawnmower? MOE!
In the garden? BARRY!
Underground? BARRY!
In a hole? PHIL!
That has a scratch? NICK!
Who was important a long time ago? BEN!
Who is happy? RANDY!
In the bathroom? JOHN!
Made with crayon on the wall? MARK!
In his pants? D**K! (Alright I owe my daughter a dollar!)
Who is determined? WILL!
In a marsh? REED!
Looking at a book? REED!
Under an armpit? HARRY!
Who likes to joke? JOSH!
On a tree? LIEF!
On a steep incline? CLIFF!
OK, now 2 men with no arms and legs above a window? CURT n ROD!
Sunburnt? RED!
In the woods! HUNTER!
Who cuts to the chase! FRANK?

Now, of course, a WOMAN with no arms and no legs........

Made of wood? PEG!
Who is confident? SHIRLEY!
Who is tipping over? EILEEN!
Singing at Christmas? CAROL!
On a hotplate before cooking pancakes? PAM!
On a ocean beach? SHELLY!
Also on a beach? SANDY!
Hanging on a wire fence? BARB!
Giving encouragement? PAT!
In the morning? DAWN!

Alright, that's all I got! Let me know if you have other ones!
On this topic, I will tel this story of when I first got married we went tubing down the Apple River in Somerset Wisc. and if you don't know it is a river to tube and drink, and drink, and drink! So I have PLENTY of stories from the Apple river to include one of my future brother inlaws thinking I was gay, because I didn't want my wife(we were just friends at the time!) exposing her breasts like all the other chick-a-licks on the river! I guess I am a gentelmen bros! But now that you know I am not gay, this is what you all get!
And my another time we told these no arms and no legs jokes ALL the way down, and after a few beers they all make sense. Like, what do you call a man with no arms and no legs in thet
pool? SWIM!!!! HAH, HAH,HAH! You know it just seems to make good sense on the Apple River til you get home and crash! So we had this girl with us and we were getting towards the end, and we were telling these, and in her drunken non quiet voice yelled, "Speaking of a man with no arms?" and over not 20 ft. from us was a man with one arm! Well, we sobered up quickly and I give that girl a hard time to this day!
If I offend anyone I apoloigise!
Have a great Saturday, and still GO GOPHERS today!
Later,
Erik

7 Comments:

Blogger Sue said...

Mike...I mean Erik, :)
Madison is going to be a wealthy little girl by the time you get home. Your humor sometimes leaves me speechless...but always smiling.
Very very interesting leftovers.

I have also been to the beautiful beaches of Gulfport and find the pictures that you posted far nicer to look at and think of than those on the tv news these days.
Have a good weekend Erik and may God keep you safe.

September 10, 2005 5:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Erik...For some reason you just reminded me of Larry the Cable Guy...Lord I apologize...LMAO now I gotta go watch some Blue Collar...TTYL ;-)

September 10, 2005 9:24 AM  
Blogger momma of 2 said...

I haven't heard those jokes in ages...ugh - right now Big Guy (age 5) is into - you guesses it - knock knock jokes...Have a good one!

September 10, 2005 7:29 PM  
Blogger Mama Duck said...

I am totally excited about Apple River! I must look that up!

We had a river in San Marcos like that (tube and drink) back home, it would be nice to do something to remind myself of home...although, I'll have to wait another half a year as the crapy winter is about to set in here...

September 10, 2005 7:54 PM  
Blogger Call Me Grandma said...

I love the kid's picture of them buried in the sand.
Dan and Hubby played the slots at the Grand Casino in March. The beach was beautiful down in Gulfport. It is a shame that the hurricane wiped it out.

September 11, 2005 3:36 AM  
Blogger Chevy Rose said...

I always heard,"what do you name a dog without legs? Nothing, he couldn't come if you called him."

God bless and stay safe.

September 13, 2005 5:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! accounting degree online security home Eczema thermalisme Propecia p.gif levitra Digital camera reviews new Spam blocker for free

April 23, 2007 3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Shoes 468x60 Banner 10000017 Banner GNC 468x60 drugstore.com logo 468 x 60 HJ Great Value 468x60 DI TR Summer2005 468x60 May 468x60 ID=079 Banner 10000023 tees_468x60 Clearance_022805_1 Banner 468C