You so don't sound like I thought you would, although I don't even know what I thought you would sound like! LOL. But you totally have a northern accent!
So...um...um....that's was pretty cool. Glad you figured out how to do it!
I finally listened to the audio. I just want to say...um...I'm blind and it's really hard to type. Oops that wasn't politically correct...and uh...I voted for Bush. Hee Hee
Erik, Umm, well, I think this is awesome. It's so good to hear your voice...keep on making these posts as often as you can..as Taylor said, you sound a little different than I thought you would but you sound GREAT! It definitely does make it more personal - and the dry sense of humor I understand completely - this guy I've been married to for almost 36 years is the same way. Northern accent - do us northerners have an accent? I sure never noticed it before - you sound perfectly normal to me. :) See you (or hear you) tomorrow.
Wow...I'm writing to you and listening to you at the same time. I'm totally impressed that you could figure out this contraption...not the pressure is on for me!!
9 Comments:
It's Rita, Hurricane Rita! LMAO!
You so don't sound like I thought you would, although I don't even know what I thought you would sound like! LOL. But you totally have a northern accent!
So...um...um....that's was pretty cool. Glad you figured out how to do it!
Awesome...you are too funny...know what I am saying...um yeah...j/k!
Your welcome...and thanks for all you and your family are going through for the rest of us.
God I hope your worth grows as you get older...there has to be something to look forward to. Found you site off a link on another...great reading.
I finally listened to the audio. I just want to say...um...I'm blind and it's really hard to type. Oops that wasn't politically correct...and uh...I voted for Bush. Hee Hee
Um...it's really great to....um...hear a voice...um...that goes with... um...that face! LOL
Very cool Erik, and your right, it will be the presidents fault. Didn't you know he controls the weather? (insert rolling eyes smiley here)
Stay Safe!!
Erik,
Umm, well, I think this is awesome. It's so good to hear your voice...keep on making these posts as often as you can..as Taylor said, you sound a little different than I thought you would but you sound GREAT! It definitely does make it more personal - and the dry sense of humor I understand completely - this guy I've been married to for almost 36 years is the same way. Northern accent - do us northerners have an accent? I sure never noticed it before - you sound perfectly normal to me. :)
See you (or hear you) tomorrow.
Wow...I'm writing to you and listening to you at the same time. I'm totally impressed that you could figure out this contraption...not the pressure is on for me!!
STOP SAYING UMMM AND AHHHH!!
Just kidding! Happy Friday over there!
Very Cool! Love the new way of blogging.
Very nice site! » »
Post a Comment
<< Home