SPF...again!



Yeah, I think I will start this SPF over, because I didn't want it to be on a crappy note of thoughts on the hurricane! We all have our emotions right now, and there are 2 SEPERATE issues! 1 of politics, and 1 of sadness and tragedy! They are not the same thing!
My prayers are for all those who lost, and as well as those who lead the recovery!
Pictures of the tour guide yesterday!
-The palm tree covered playhouse of Saddam's
-The Palace of the Americas(What would have been if he was still in power) in the background!
This was going to be the palace dedicated to the "Victory" over the US, complete with murals of Iraqi soldiers bayoneting americans!
-And I will throw in a view FROM the palace(Notice the water getting weedier, and the fish where we feed lunch to the HUGE Carp)
Happy Friday!
Later,
Erik











9 Comments:
Army to soldiers: Blog with care
Say you're an Army soldier on a mission in an Iraqi desert town. Things are pretty quiet, so you decide to draft a blog entry and report just that.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a site/blog. It pretty much covers related stuff.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)
Excellent pics! Just how many houses did Saddam have?
I love these pictures Erik. Hope you have a good weekend. Stay Safe.
Erik,
Just catching up on your blogs, and man, you are such a frickin conservative. Funny, but damn conservative. Nonetheless, I still love ya. And thank God for Missy's words of empathy for those down south. You and I would be driving her nuts with our arguing right about now. I would pretty much want to kick your arse.
Hang tough - I know your days ain't sugar.
Happy Labor Day weekend. Don't go into labor. heehee!!!!
I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! »
Looking for information and found it at this great site... low cost prescriptions online adverse effects of prozac Halloween contact lenses today watch a catholic mass online rosacea or dry skin advanced pet pharmacy http://www.surveillance-0.info/benzphetaminewithoutaprescription.html Online prescription allegra Medication the pill book Pain doctors on-pine pharmacy mexico Violin in the dress code
This is very interesting site... Nissan australial
Very nice site! Columbia drive recovery Seductive suggestive swimwear Financial services com toyota Aamco tranny X ray filter video camera Kia plant ga Golf course turf management classes online Commercial in refrigerator walk Hire a ferrari in europe
Post a Comment
<< Home