Thanks God it's Sunday!
Well, yeah, it is a good thing as far as being Sunday, but you know it is not the same as at home and having a weekend, because you have more time on your hands, and nothing really to do with that time! And I can say I slept for 11 hours last night and must have needed it! It was a constant weird dream night, and they were weird, but not too bad! I am not a big sleeper, and usually I just try to get 5 to 6 hours a night, so I know once in awhile I just need to marinate in sleepy time! So I went to Pizza Hut for lunch, and Green Beans coffee for my coffee slush, and came up here and started checking my email! I think since I liked the pool so much last weekend I might jaunter over there this evening for a dip, and jog back! Curt seems to get mad at me because I jog around Lost Lake on the way home! So we don'twalk together sinc he got back and I got motivated to do that every night! They all think I am nuts, because I do it with my uniform
and my back pack, and it does suck sometimes when I have my laundry in there, but you have to just suck it up and think about your family or something, and you won't feel the knee pain!
OK her we go with todays jottings, from here on out they will be called "Spider bites!"
-Katrina opinion #1- Harry Connick Jr. has done a great job representing help for his hometown! Wynton Marsalis has NOT! And Kanye West can shut his piehole! Ignorant Biatch!
Of course I must be racist because look who I said was doing a good job, and bad! Believe what you want, but Wynton, and Kanye, YOU are not victims here, so quit playing them! You are black that doesn't make you a victim!
-Katrina opinion and FACT #2- Anyone who says ANY negative comments about the NG who are helping out there, and why they didn't get there the first couple days, Shut it! These people(us) have lives as well, and we get the call, get together, go through processing, and travel to the location! I think 3 days is pretty good! 2 Brigades from that area are here in Iraq, and I am fortunate to know some of them. The 155th BCT out of Mississippi are affected a GREAT deal in that they have plenty that lost EVERYTHING! Go to Stacy or Al's girl, or these 2 links to help or put in an offer to help! ARMY LINK or GUARD LINK Check on CAT as well n LA.
- We now have a horseshoe pit outside the building here thanks to ME! Maybe I am being selfish, but I have tried to improve things around here for people and they wreck stuff! That's OK, I will practice horshoes and kick there butts, and bet them to clean the things themselves!
- College Football started this weekend, and I love it! GO GOPHERS!!!!
- Madison has had to "talk to me about something" the past two times I called home! First was the comment I made about her physical at the doctor the other day, and peeing in a cup! So she talked to me about it! Sorry Madison, but she was a good sport about it! She also talked to me about my swearing on my posts! I guess they can't read the posts that have swearing in them, and I know they shouldn't be able to, but I made a deal with Madison that she needs to improve on her talking back to her mother, and I will improve on my swearing! So if she talks back to her mom, I get a dollar she needs to send me, and if I swear on thi blog, I have to send her a dollar! Uh, oh, I only have $40 dollars cash left! (I'm cheap, I only have Missy send me $100 every couple months, and I take NO casual pays!) Better not swear anymore!
- I guess we got an email that up to 5,000 displaced families will be accepted at Camp Ripley in Minnesota! FEMA requested it and Governor Tim Pawlenty came through with a plan!
The plan looks good. If you all can help or want to from MN see what you can do there!
- Being that I water my 2 favorite palm trees here that you may have seen pictures of me hiding behind, I have studied how it takes water, and it is cool that the natural design of palm trees draws the water to the stems down into the trunk! ( That was my Cliff Klaven moment!)
Have a great Labor Day weekend!
Later,
Erik











10 Comments:
Have a good one Erik. Sounds like you are on vacation, swimming pools, Pizza Hut, and slushed coffee. It looks like corprate America is taking over the country.
I could so kick your ass at some horse shoes. NOT!!!! But Clint could. teehee!!!
Erik,
Well I probably couldn't beat you at horseshoes, but I play a mean game of volleyball. :)
Enjoy your swim and your walk and glad that you had a good lunch.
WOOO HOOO for a good night's sleep.
God bless you.
Do you really think folks are down on the national guard?? Gosh, I don't. It's just the people in charge who weren't ready with help immediately. Unlike in Florida after the hurricanes hit there. Gee, whose brother is governor of that state? Where do lots of rich people live? The coast of FLorida. Hmmm. Go figure.
Again, I'm on kate's side.
P
I want a coffee slushie now... and thankfully I have a homemade mix in my cupboard to cure what ills me.
Off now to make it - and sit out on my deck where it is about 92 degree's out... and sunny. ;)
Pizza, oh how I would love to have a just one slice right now. Just kidding. Today we actually were able to go to the little town dinner and pick us up a plate of hot food. Yeah!!! Real food. Hamburger was just wonderful. Best meal I have had all week.
Coffee, yes that also sounds great. I have not had a cup since last Monday morning. Patients is what is going through my mind right now. When my power finally comes back on, coffee will be the very first thing I have. That is after we boil the water.
The pool sounds so good to Erik. Sounds like you are enjoying your day.
Today has not been too bad so far. Not too hot to stay inside for a change. So I have been doing a little bit of cleaning, trying to pass time.
I am just so ready to have light again. I am going to party when that wonderful day comes...Stay safe Erik. Glad to see your wonderful state helping us out.
Hey P,
I know you are on Kates side, and remember the hurricane itself was OVER when the floods happened, so it really has nothing to do with the Bush family! If it makes you feel better to always blame the Bush family for the woes of America then so be it! It isn't helping anything though! How about all the other hurricane that have happened in the past? When Bush wasn't president! If Clinton was president and this happened I don't think it would have been different!! I wish everyone would get off Bushes case for this! Yeah, he wanted all the people down there to suffer? It is OUR country, and WE contributed to ALL this failure, as nature sometimes you can't predict how it is going to happen, and how to immediatley help!
Erik -
I wish to god it was as simple as hating George Bush. I imagine if I met him I'd end up liking him as a person. I don't think he's a good leader though. And, I was mainly responding to a quote from somoene who earlier said that we must just TRUST that George Bush knows what's best. That made me angry bc we cannot just be led blindly. We need to be informed and question decisions bc we are the voters. We put the leaders where they are. My opinion, he could have responded much more quickly to this as he did in Florida. There's also issues of funding, etc.
It's a tragedy and there were bound to be awful things happening. You are c orrect about flooding, but much of that happened bc of funding to the levees. I don't know whose budget was cut there, state or federal.
That's all.
You make me crazy. Just because I'm liberal leaning doesn't make me a bad or ignorant person. That's how you present your opinion of liberals.
P
P,
You gotta know me!
I make fun of EVERYONE NO MATTER WHAT SIDE THEY ARE ON!
That is ME, just ask Kate, but I am conservative i my personal beliefs, and won't blame government for MY woes, or anyone elses! I have a responsibility to myself, and my family to succeed!
And if my credentials don't get me as far as they should, then there is probably a reason for that!
I mean, I could probably do 75% of the things VERY WELL that you "need" a college degree for in the application process. I don't have one, but that is MY issue!
I don't blame them for thinking inside the box, and witteling out very qualified candidates, I just have to beat them rather then join them!
I make fun of democrats, YES, I do! I admit it, but I also admit I voted for Clinton 2X! And I loved Wellstone for his passion! So I guess I am making fun of myself as well! That is me and I'm sticking to it!
Peace sister!
Keep up the good work Story free first time erotic Milf street pick ups Whirlpool refrigerator ice maker problem spry dental Large inflatable balloon sex toys adult novelty make your own dildo kits owns i vibrator Fat girls sex videos xxx Amateur teen vibrator female ejaculation brooke sex toys huge dildo ass fuck
Post a Comment
<< Home