Tuesday, September 27, 2005

To Tree or not to Tree!


Yes, I was gonna do an audiopost, but the dang phone number will not work, so for today, on my second post, I have to gives some attention to my 2 award winning Palm Trees!
I LOVE these trees and do all that I can while I am here to water and shape them. They are due for a good trimming, but we are coming of the HOT summer, and since everything is now out of dormancy I am letting it get green and grow. Things are weird in a way here, because it seems they have 2 dormancy periods for vegetation, Spring and after the summer, so in a way right now feels like spring again. But I LOVE these Twin Palms, and wish I could send them home when I leave! I took some pics of the nice morning rain I was simulating!
I will hopefully gt an audiopost tommorrow, and will update my Love from the Latrine, AGAIN, because yesterday I could get NO pics up, so go check that out, a well as the last couple posts that I added pics!
Alright, now get out there, and get it done!
Later,
Erik

7 Comments:

Blogger Mama Duck said...

Just like a man, washing the cars and watering the trees!

But for the hundred degree heat daily you might just swear that you were back in MN!

September 27, 2005 11:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your trees. There must be some way that we can get them home for you. Except, I doubt they'd live long outside here in Minnesota!

September 27, 2005 1:22 PM  
Blogger YellowRose said...

The palm trees remind me of the ones we had when we lived in South Texas....beautiful, aren't they?

Here the leaves are just beginning to change...fall is in the air! My favorite time of year!

Stay Safe!

September 27, 2005 1:57 PM  
Blogger momma of 2 said...

Would be awesome if you could take the trees back with you... but for some reason I don't think it would do well in the winter...but maybe you could try it! Have a good one - stay safe!

September 27, 2005 5:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the trees look good hehe :)

September 27, 2005 6:28 PM  
Blogger Call Me Grandma said...

I guess you are also involved in the beautification of Iraq. It is nice to see something green. Have fun and a nice day.

September 28, 2005 2:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. Abuse celebrex effects it s side vioxx Sexual harassment sale training team building leadership mexican buspirone free shipping Bextra 10 mg valdecoxib tablet Viagra like steeles tavern virginia aston martin cars for sale New mexico insurance agents bmw 535 buy viagra online Lake forest beach and tennis club buy+viagra+now+online audi bremi ignition wires Norwalk breast implants alternate viagra use Best only spyware virus scan Refinance remortgage http://www.merchant-account-orange-county.info/eorder-viagra-online.html Vardenafil order mexican

February 14, 2007 6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Shoes 468x60 Banner 10000017 Banner GNC 468x60 drugstore.com logo 468 x 60 HJ Great Value 468x60 DI TR Summer2005 468x60 May 468x60 ID=079 Banner 10000023 tees_468x60 Clearance_022805_1 Banner 468C