Thursday, September 29, 2005

Too bad.....look at the tree again!


Yeah, I trimmed the tree the other day, so I have to show it!
And being that I am in a bad mood today I will show some relaxing photos of me in the morning reading the Navy times! I wish I would be in the Navy sometimes, but the Navy recruiter told me before I joined the Army that Navy basic was more classroom than physical, and I said "Well, then why wouldn't I just go to college?"
Oh that's right, my grades were bad!
Well, this post is for me and my tree, and just the fact that I was in a bad mood!
Later,
Erik

9 Comments:

Blogger Call Me Grandma said...

It must be something going around in Iraq. Dan was in a bad mood also today and yesterday. I think someone must have let the bad mood bug loose and it found you and Dan. Can you innoculate for that? Bwaaaahhhaahha

September 29, 2005 7:08 AM  
Blogger jenbeauty said...

I love the tree, it looks great.

As for the mood, you have every right to be crabby, let it all out dude!

*smooch* I hope the weekend is better.

September 29, 2005 9:20 AM  
Blogger Barb said...

Sorry that you're in a bad mood, Erik ... if you want to look at my pics from the trip, here's a link (http://www.fototime.com/inv/DA810BADDCD5B9F) you can use. I don't have very many up yet, but feel free to wander around.

September 29, 2005 9:31 AM  
Blogger Free to Be said...

Nice tree man. I'd have killed it by now.

Crabby, cranky, it's all good.

September 29, 2005 1:14 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

Ah cut the crap. Ohhhhhhhhhhh The sun will come out tomorrow...bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow...they'll be sunnnnnnnnnnnn. LOL!!! Man, wait till I do an audio post. I am so going to sing.

September 29, 2005 9:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work » » »

February 07, 2007 1:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bush goes ballistic about other countries being evil and dangerous, because they have weapons of mass destruction. But, he insists on building up even a more deadly supply of nuclear arms right here in the US. What do you think? Is killing thousands of innocent civilians okay when you are doing a little government makeover?
What happened to us, people? When did we become such lemmings?
We have lost friends and influenced no one. No wonder most of the world thinks we suck. Thanks to what george bush has done to our country during the past three years, we do!

February 13, 2007 12:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! »

February 16, 2007 5:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! »

February 22, 2007 6:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Shoes 468x60 Banner 10000017 Banner GNC 468x60 drugstore.com logo 468 x 60 HJ Great Value 468x60 DI TR Summer2005 468x60 May 468x60 ID=079 Banner 10000023 tees_468x60 Clearance_022805_1 Banner 468C