Don't think I'm not watching!!!
Yeah, not too many peeps play when you don't post everyday, but that's cool. I will be back soon and can show pics from the adventure. Finished training the fine young unit from Pennsylvania, and they were cool, so that helps. This is NOT the easiest place to get out of so we WAIT! That's fine as being away from Victory(home), keeps people out of your business, and you can actually DO business cause you can concentrate on the reason you are here....PDHA!! So it feels great to get away, when I get back I will be more than likely less than 30 days from my departure from Iraq. If all goes according to the way it SHOULD go.
How long after that before I get to Minnesota is a good question. We'll see!
So anyways, if you all saw those attacks on the press hotels in Baghdad yesterday, let that remind you they are not just going after soldiers, and Iraqi's, but Western Civilian journalists. In other words, innocent people who I will not go as far to call brave in the sense they are doing there job for there own purposes. But, they have courage nonetheless, and maybe some of the same ones that are critical of the cause here will have a good eye opening that they(terrorists) do not discriminate! And maybe for poeple to see something on TV that happens EVERYDAY to the soldiers will keep people aware just how real this is, and common!
Have a great day and I will update when I get back!
Later,
Erik











7 Comments:
Glad to hear from you Erik. I know that you are counting the days down. They won't tell our guys a date, just that they will give them a 72 hour notice when they will be departing.
Be careful on your trip back to your camp.
Wow, your departure day will be here before ya know it!
Oh I bet Mis and the kids have a count down going! But keep thinking that today is still day 1 & don't let your guard down (dang that's my dad coming out - sorry!) Have a good day - stay safe!
Erik,
just praying here for your safety -and keeping you in thought more often than you know.
God keep you safe for all of us who care about you (and that's alot of us).
Sue
Erik - stay safe, but it's good to know that you are enjoying your 'field trip'.
Hey Erik, Pa. soldiers, did any of them know Dan? To bad you are not in a friendly environment and you could just hop in a vehicle and go tell Dan hi.
Great news about your departure from Iraq.
I hate to see you go buddy.LOL
Stay safe.
I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! http://www.block-drives-paving-driveway-design.info/kit-on-tooth-whitener.html How a girl to handel a penis Value mate series steel bookcases Dallas cosmetic surgery costs Zyban long term side effects liposuction after effects Felons and social security Oxycontin to methadone New osti care calcium supplement best home teeth whitening system Ritalin smoke recipe Volkswagen 18 golf gls2bengine light 6 panel drug test ultram Valium o nline pharmacy no prescription watch red vs blue season 1
Post a Comment
<< Home