Sunday, October 02, 2005

Family Day!





Ok, today is Sunday, the first Sunday of October, and what does that mean?
It means that there is now 1 less Sunday left in October! That's all!
I figured I would give alittle attention tto the fam today as I have made it all about ME lately! ME! ME! ME!
If you could not understand the audiopost yesterday, then welcome to the club, I don't know why it does that, but I am kina glad, because I said some things I was gonna do on my post today that I don't feel like doing! Like thinking!
My sister in law Tammy sent me some pics the other day, and the 1st one is Madison with her cousin and my goddaughter Samantha. The second one is with Hunter, and 2 of his cousins. Riley, and Luke! The 3rd one is of Missy and Kendall, which I don't know if I have put up before, but I think my wife is so hot that I want to see it again. And I just added one of the kids taunting me with Dairy Queen!


SPIDER BITES TODAY!

-The military is getting more in tuned to the milblogs circut, and some of us blogger in a war zone are putting things out that should not be online for OPSEC purposes. The DOES NOT include me, as I really don't have much info. to give that isn't in the news! However, if it seems like I never talk about mortars, and IED's and things of that nature, it does NOT mean those things don't go on! And I really don't think anyone gets any benefit from telling about it or hearin about it!
Yesterday, the area Curt and I went to was HOT!!! When we got there, we just heard outgoing, and I said to Curt, well, they must be calibrating the stuff, and so we wnt in the warehouse to do what we came there for, and everytime one would go off, and she would look at us a worry. So me, of course I said, "That's normal right?"
She, the one who works and lives there, said "HELL NO!! We've been getting mortared all morning!" So Curt says "Well, I guess that means we need to hurry the hell up then"! Well, point being is that for anyone at home to hear that they might worry, and because it doesn't really phase us that much anymore, why talk about it! We hear IED's EVERY DAY. Small arms fire outside the fence, and outgoing a lot! There would be no outgoing, if there was no incoming!

-Another picnic today for the General this time, who is leaving with his Brigade!

-I guess the Gopher football team isn't as good as thought! Oh well! Sky U Mah either way!

-Have some Disturbed on right now, and it's not really disturbing at all!main choices lately, have been Disturbed, Iron Maiden, Motley, and of course you know her as Daisy Duke, but Jessica Simpson, who even my wife thinks I have a crush on!
Well, I think she has nice.......vocal chords! I like her songs. And she does not hurt my eyes to look at, but as I have said before, and I do not see people that are married in that way! Though shalt not covet thy neighbors wife! And if I was their neighbor, I would probably hang and watch sports, and do yardwork with Nick anyways!

-I have to clear up a misconception about getting closer to the date to be scheduled to go home. As the day gets closer the days get LONGER! Yes, the first half was a long one, but you are reserved to the fact you are gonna be here for awhile, so you just do your thing, and it flies. All the sudden it is October, and you start to think about the number of days, and not months, even though there are multiple months, you tend to really not give a crap about your mission as much or what people ask of you! Basically, the attitude of most gets to be "XX many days left, thats all I care about! You can feed me bread and water, and put me in a cell, but XX days, and I am gone!" OK, maybe it IS only Curt that thinks that way! He has pretty much said screw his blog, since I gave him a couple thousand songs for his computer!

Thats all the "drivel" I got today!

Later,
Erik

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bloggers beware
Heather Armstrong and daughter, Leta, 14 months, pose for a self portrait. Armstrong was fired for blogging about work.
Hey, you have an awesome blog here! Keep it up. I have a tempurpedic mattress site. It pretty much covers tempurpedic mattress related stuff.

Come and check it out when you get time :-)

October 02, 2005 2:35 AM  
Blogger April M. Shah said...

Hahahahaha I came to leave a comment and someone beat me to it! Do you need a tempurpedic mattress Erik?

Anyways, sounds like you were in a kind of blah mood. if you don't know what that means...that is where you don't really have any kind of emotion. I get that way all the time. It is better then the bad mood you were in the other day. Anyways, I loved this post. It was kind of interesting to read. I love when you just write about random stuff. Well, i got to get moving. Stay safe, have fun and I hope you don't need a tempurpedic mattress. See you later!

October 02, 2005 4:36 AM  
Blogger Me said...

I do believe my Disturbed post must have influenced you. Hee hee.

As for the note about Curt - now I know why he hasn't updated in well, forever! He is too busy listening to music! ;)

New photos of the kids are always cool. And I love the photos of Missy. Missy I love your hair cuts and your makeup! LOL. Your eyebrows are always so darn perfect and cute. LOL.

October 02, 2005 5:25 AM  
Blogger Stacy said...

You have such a beautiful family Erik. I know that you are very proud of them, and you should be. Hope you have had a good weekend. Stay Safe.

October 02, 2005 5:28 AM  
Blogger Sue said...

Erik,
The pictures are great - your family is beautiful. But then you know that...
Keep your heart right where it is, Erik - on thoughts of home and those you love. We are all praying that the time remaining in your deployment will pass quickly and safely.
Sue

October 02, 2005 7:20 AM  
Blogger jenbeauty said...

Big HI to your adorable family!!

October 03, 2005 6:34 AM  
Blogger Katy said...

Damn that Curt!!!!! I think it is super cool you get to be heard at some sporting events. Oh and of course your wife and kids are absolutly beautiful!!!!!!

October 03, 2005 2:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! » »

March 02, 2007 1:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Teen porn model agencies Ferrari magazines Xenia vs zocor Asset protection library accutane legal Czci uywane do renault Washerless faucets Georgia appeals lawyer Ratings multi-region dvd players http://www.hosting-provider-6.info projectors

April 24, 2007 8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Shoes 468x60 Banner 10000017 Banner GNC 468x60 drugstore.com logo 468 x 60 HJ Great Value 468x60 DI TR Summer2005 468x60 May 468x60 ID=079 Banner 10000023 tees_468x60 Clearance_022805_1 Banner 468C