Monday, October 10, 2005

I won't mince words!





this is an audio post - click to play



I got nothing, so listen to my ramble, and look at the goods I am eating!
Thanks Honey, and you can't try to fatten me up when I am trying to mix in a salad! They are good though!

Tune in tommorrow for the story of the goat with the shaved ass over here that was being used in the place of a WOMAN! I know they had a hurricane in MS., and now THIS? It is a sick funny story!

Later,
Erik

12 Comments:

Blogger Call Me Grandma said...

Erik you never cease to amaze me. A goat with a shaved a@*. That reminds me of the story of the farmer who...OH wait, I can't tell that here. LOL
You friend...are sick! You better get home soon, no tellin what you'll be fantacizing about, next.

October 10, 2005 5:31 AM  
Blogger Stacy said...

Good Morning Erik. Just stopping by to check in with you. Looks like we are in for a real treat tomorrow with the goat and shaved ....

October 10, 2005 5:43 AM  
Blogger momma of 2 said...

I can't wait to hear this story... a goat eh?

Have a good day - stay safe!

October 10, 2005 6:05 AM  
Blogger jenbeauty said...

That is a lot of food!!

October 10, 2005 7:06 AM  
Blogger Mama Duck said...

I'm sorry...is that an entire jar of frosting you're eating out of?

You're my kind of man!

October 10, 2005 7:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Erik,
I want to hear about the goat but I wonder how much is it going to cost you? Will Madison be able to retire before she starts working?

Well We just got our furnace fixed. It was as simple as a blocked vacume tube! 5 min and he was gone.
Ryan

October 10, 2005 10:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh. My. Gawd. Really? Can't wait to hear that story!

October 10, 2005 10:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmm frosting...

October 10, 2005 12:20 PM  
Blogger Nature Girl said...

Oh Man...If you had some graham crackers to dunk in that frosting. Damn! I'm on weight watchers and you'r torchering me! LOl will check back tomorrow to see about that goat business. You sure know how to reel us back in! LOL Stacie

October 10, 2005 8:23 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

heehhe I still think your accent is funny.

October 11, 2005 4:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! » » »

February 05, 2007 7:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info » »

April 23, 2007 1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Shoes 468x60 Banner 10000017 Banner GNC 468x60 drugstore.com logo 468 x 60 HJ Great Value 468x60 DI TR Summer2005 468x60 May 468x60 ID=079 Banner 10000023 tees_468x60 Clearance_022805_1 Banner 468C