Thursday, October 06, 2005

Now you see it, now you don't!




Today is the first time I am gonna do my challenge for everyone!
and let me go over the rules for y'all!
You have to go back to yesterdays post and find something I had either taken out or put in!
Yes, it is NOT gonna be easy, and I realize that people don't have photographic memories!
But, it is called a CHALLENGE, so I will make it appropriate.
And I am switching the rules a little bit on who gets the prize.
What you have to do is identify the change, email me what your think it is at my email link on the side, and instead of being first come first serve I will take all the CORRECT answers, and Curt and I will have a drawing, with those names. We will capture the drawing on camera, and it will be conducted approx. 24 hours from when this was posted!
Remember, the prize will either be 10,000 Iraqi Dinar(real), or an Iraqi flag flown over this building for 24 hours with a picture of it flying in Iraq, and a certificate!
If you think this game is corny, too bad! It gives me something to do!
Clue for todays challenge------ It was not in yesterdays post!

In other news, I have recieved numrous emails from people who saw me on the TV broadcast of the Wild game last night. COOL! I did not know it was gonna be on TV, I just thought it was gonna be in the Xcel Energy Center! Oh well, I will take all the media coverage I can get, because I am like that! Thanks FOX and Minnesota Wild for recognizing the troops!

We are hot and heavy into the FLU SHOT season, and , one of the benefits of being deployed into Iraq, is that you get the first shipment of vaccination in the WORLD! The downfall is that I am a medic and we have to get 100,000 people vaccinated! The medics I mean! Either way this morning we went over and did a unit, and this evening we will be giving flu shots to another.
Tommorrow, the WHOLE day! And Saturday as well! You might wonder why we have to nip this flu thing in the butt, and I will say, in a communal living environment like the military, if someone gets a cold or the flu, you can GUARANTEE it will eventually hit EVERYONE, and that does not make for a strong fighting force, nor an effective! SO we take plenty of preventative medicine measures to not let military "epidemics" break and effect the mission!
I will take pictures of this evening, and post them tommorrow!

I am also gonna make this a Kendall day!
Kendall is now 8 months old, and quite honestly, I have seen her now LIVE for 13 days of her life! I hear about her every day, and get plenty of pictures, but it is weird, it makes me want to just fly right home now that I can hear her babble during phone calls. I just really don't know her that well, and that is the weird part, and the part I feel bad for being gone for this long!
She is a very happy baby, and I can't wait to go home and get to know her by playing with her, feeding her, waking up at night to do whatever you do when they wake you up!
I think the diaper thing I am fine with in the arrangement right now, but Missy will probably not agree with that. She also will probably not agree with me putting a picture of her in her PJ's!
Oh well, I guess she will have to punish me!
I know you all might have seen some of these pics before, but I wanted to get Kendall with everyone!
Well please play the CHALLENGE, and have a great Thursday!
Later,
Erik

13 Comments:

Blogger Call Me Grandma said...

Oh my gosh that baby could sell baby products. I think she is a star. I know she had my heart melting.
Have a good day Erik!

October 06, 2005 3:44 AM  
Blogger momma of 2 said...

Kendall is adorable, I think she looks a lot like your wife. Military mom is right - she should be the gerber baby. She is just so cute! Have a good day, stay safe!

October 06, 2005 6:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have no idea what is different! I've never been one to pay attention to detail.

Your kids are beautiful!

October 06, 2005 6:19 AM  
Blogger Stacy said...

One beautiful baby, and family. Erik, I know that you are so proud of them, and can't wait to get home to them all. Have a great day.

October 06, 2005 6:26 AM  
Blogger Katy said...

Happy Birthday to Kendall. I am looking forward to when she starts potty training. Mis can make you do all the butt wiping then. LOL!!! for some reason, that grosses me out more than diapers.

October 06, 2005 8:14 AM  
Blogger Mama Duck said...

Alright, I am sleep deprived and therefore useless in the game department.

All of your kids are just beautiful! I cannot even imagine how excited your entire brood is about you coming home!!!

(P.S. I LOVE Missy's pink jammies!!!!)

October 06, 2005 8:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Erik,
I have no clue what you changed. I have a feeling it is something like adding an extra (!) somewhere.
Ryan

October 06, 2005 8:34 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You are the Scrooge! Hehehehe

Good idea with the challenge and all, but believe me buddy - we only come here for laughs, not to really pay attention to what you have to say!! hehehehehe

October 06, 2005 3:31 PM  
Blogger Call Me Grandma said...

Erik you are one lucky guy. You're wife is a gem. You have such a beautiful family.
Yes, I go back and read comments on old post(sometimes) and your wife gave you a very nice tribute. Print it out and save it.

October 07, 2005 2:53 AM  
Blogger Barb said...

Gosh, Erik - I've been a butthead and not visiting enough ... so I have no chance at this challege ;-)

But the pics of the kids are great - they are all beautiful, and your little one looks like you a lot!!

October 07, 2005 4:58 PM  
Blogger Kat said...

Oh man, I'd just LOVE a flag that had been "there"! DANG IT ~ I haven't been on here ina couple days cuz my puter's been acting up at work and being totally obnoxious...dang it... grrr... today is such a MONDAY!!!!!!!!

*SIGH* Oh well...good luck to all, LOL

October 10, 2005 4:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! body build mass Argentina rent a car london health insurance medical quotes plans http://www.businesshealthindianainsurancesmall.info/guardianmedicalhealthinsuranceplan.html big five accounting firm How long does zithromax take to work Answering machine messages that talk

February 05, 2007 2:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! »

April 23, 2007 10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Shoes 468x60 Banner 10000017 Banner GNC 468x60 drugstore.com logo 468 x 60 HJ Great Value 468x60 DI TR Summer2005 468x60 May 468x60 ID=079 Banner 10000023 tees_468x60 Clearance_022805_1 Banner 468C