Reaching for the bottom of the box!



I just can't think of anything today to interestingly write about, so I won't bore you with the details, although there are no details because I don't have anything to talk about.
I will be going on a mission between today and Monday, so I will be out of the loop for the next week, but who knows, I might be coming across a couple of bloggers relatives in my travels, and I will keep an "I" out for them. I might or might not utilize the internet, or have the capability to, although I have been where I am going before, and it's in the middle of nowhere, but was an Iraqi airbase at one time so it has amenities a little.
This SHOULD be our last travel opportunity here in Iraq, and as much as I prefer NOT to travel, it is getting VERY old here at Victory. Same ol Same ol for the last couple months, and the only reason we are doing THIS mission is because a certain active duty unit, who shall remain nameless, (Came from Korea, went home to Ft. Carson) did NOTHING with the training we gave them, and did the PDHA process all WRONG. So we go train a NG unit that replaced them. At least they have a great attitude about us coming! And look forward to getting the training on something they won't even do for a number of months now!
Anyways, I do like getting away from Victory sometimes and seeing other places. As good as we have it here, we get a bit jaded here, and start sounding like a spoiled celebrity when we go to the chow hall and instead of 12 choices of entree we complain they only have 8!!!
Can someone clarify something for me as well? I got a couple boxes from my beautiful wife today, which had TONS of candy in it.(Happy Halloween Mis, thanks) But it had an InTouch in it that said Nick and Jessica are SPLITS!!!!! I gotta know so I can start hooking people up with them!
OK, I might get 1 post off before I leave, but if not, have a great week, and if I do post when I am away it'll be short and no pics! In the mean time, some updated kid pictures!
Take Care,
Later,
Erik











9 Comments:
Nick and Jessica are really, really splitsville or is that just publicity hype? I'm back home and living under the biggest freakin' rock that even YOU over Iraq knew about this first.
I gotta get out more.
Hi Erik,
I'm sorry but I can't tell you what is going on with Nick and Jessica. But I can tell you that Kendall looks like a little sweetie and is taking after her mom and big sister...Hunter looks like a happy go lucky young man and is a handsome dude like his dad. Please know that prayers are being spoken for you and those traveling with you on this mission. Stay safe my friend and we will look forward to hearing from you.
Stay safe Erik, and post if you can. I have a perfect picture for you to post on your other blog.
Safe travels to you...
Love the pics of the kids - your little ones are just too cute - and it's amazing how fast the baby is growing!
Re: Nick & Jessica - I have no idea..sorry I can't be of more help!
Sadly I don't think Nick has dumped that thing yet. Just our media trying to sell some mags. ;)
Nick and Jessica? I have no idea.
Be safe. Happy Sunday :)
What beautiful pictures of your beautiful family. They just melt my heart.
I want to thank you Erik and Dan thanks you also. He wrote over at his place (J. Barnes) that he recieved a big package from you and that it was full of nice winter gear. He said all the guys helped themselves to what they needed. I thank you so much Erik. God Bless you. You are one great guy and fellow soldier.
May God bless you and your beautiful family. I am typing this with tears in my eyes. Thanks again cyber friend. Cathy
What a great site http://www.i-ching-online-trading.info/Newsome_car_theft_football_player_ga.html new uses for ritalin with adults Denver pilates studio peugeot rd3 Show low arizona incorporation Jeep liberty sheepskin seat covers Taken statins Mail order provigil How to play craps online information Lamictal bi polar blouses play monopoly on cpu drug ultracet shop qoclick clips and teens screaming sex Freestanding house warm mist humidifiers http://www.spywareremoval1.info Youst + adin ca car cd cassette players mp3
Very nice site! pamela anderson picture refrigerators ge Greene county ohio mortgage refinancing spyware removal bookcases Basic boating navigation salsa dresses pain ultram Download data recovery software for word 2000 Vacation resorts branson mo online training
Post a Comment
<< Home