Some people!!!!


Some people know what the sacrifice a family as ONE gives up during a citizen soldiers deployment, and some people simply DON'T!
Some people wait to act on peoples needs til they ask, and some people just offer.
Some people put the needs of themselves first, and some people put their needs on hold to someone who needs more.
Some peoples reputation preceeds them, and some peoples reputation should be forgotten.
Some people ACT and some people TALK. Some people do BOTH.
Some people admit they have any one of these former qualities, and the ones who really are that way naturally!
Which one are YOU?
Minnesota Governor Tim Pawlenty and First Lady Mary Pawlenty are examples of ones that care! You can have any political affiliation, but they were gracious enough to have my family over to the mansion for brunch yesterday, and they CARE for others!
Have a great Sunday and realize you are all blessed to live in America!
Later,
Erik











79 Comments:
Yeah, I'm First to comment!! (Yeah, look at the big thrills I am goin' after now!)
Glad you are feelin a little loved and missed - I know your feminine side needed that! Glad the gov was able to fulfill a need for ya' - especially with all you and your sweetums have been through since this deployment crap started!
I like your political side - keep talkin' brotha'! Yizzo - lazitto.
Erik,
Beautiful.
I'm thankful that I know you and Mis and your children - even if it's a friendship from afar, you all continue to teach by example - I pray we are all learning.
Hugs and God's blessings to you and your family.
Man, Mis looks beautiful. Oh and some poeple are great (you and your family) and some poeple are not. Some people are jerk asses (you, not your family) and some poeple are not. HeeHee. I know you love the harassment. I sure hope we all get to have a humdinger of a cookout one day. Ever been to Texas? You and wifey would love it, plus ya'll would have a free place to stay anytime you want. Well, I hope your weekend was good and I hope your wee is great.
Hey Erik:
Saw your comment on Dan's site - thanks. It made me smile. I hope your family had fun at the mansion and it was a break from the ordinary for them. :) Kudos to Missy for doing such a great job with everything while you're gone, and kudos for you for being so supportive while so far away. Keeping your family in my prayers -
Emily
WoW! That is awesome. The govenor's mansion. That will be something your family will never forget. I say kudos to Minnesota's govenor. You don't hear that kind of thing happening too often.
It is to bad you weren't there to enjoy that. Maybe when you get home they can have you guys over again. God bless you and yours.
That is totally cool! Your gov (or at least his wifey) is young, no?
Our gov is our neighbor and not even a BBQ invite this summer. Hmpf.
(BTW, SOOOOO sorry about your Gophers losing it at the end there...tee hee...)
What an honor for the Governor and his wife to have your beautiful family over. They could not have picked a better military family. They are beautiful Erik, but I know that you already know that.
She is one hell of a wife and mom. Looks like she is doing a fine job while you are goin Erik.
Hope you had a great weekend.
Your gov. rocks - his wife is very young and pretty looking...not as cute as yours though! How cool is that - am glad they show some appreciation for all you and your family have given up this past year.
Your kids are just adorable...stay safe!
Very nice! Glad to hear that some politicians do care and follow through.
Great post.
Happy Monday! :)
Wow! That was very nice of them. I'm sure I fall in one or two of those catagories.
Holtoni,
That is awesome that the T.Paws had the fam over. I can't say enough about them. In fact, the only people that can say anything bad about them are usually the ignorant folks that love to spout off at republicans because of the label.
It only takes a short look at our first family to discover how lucky we are. Too bad our state is full of so many ultra liberal fruit cakes. A beautiful place where all you have to do is mention the gas price and someone blurts out "CHENEY!" in disgust.
Sorry, I just had to let it out.
Man, I'm looking forward to you coming back.
- Rod
best regards, nice info Purpose of cholesterol hdl Smart toyota Hardcore upskirt pictures Buspirone dosage anxiety alcohol abuse agrravation Yasmin pill
nL401f write more, thanks.
actually, that's brilliant. Thank you. I'm going to pass that on to a couple of people.
Hello all!
Please write anything else!
Please write anything else!
Good job!
Hello all!
Wonderful blog.
Please write anything else!
Hello all!
Thanks to author.
Magnific!
actually, that's brilliant. Thank you. I'm going to pass that on to a couple of people.
Wonderful blog.
Good job!
Nice Article.
What is a free gift ? Aren't all gifts free?
Save the whales, collect the whole set
The gene pool could use a little chlorine.
Hello all!
Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.
Clap on! , Clap off! clap@#&$NO CARRIER
Oops. My brain just hit a bad sector.
Energizer Bunny Arrested! Charged with battery.
Friends help you move. Real friends help you move bodies
Clap on! , Clap off! clap@#&$NO CARRIER
Lottery: A tax on people who are bad at math.
Calvin, we will not have an anatomically correct snowman!
A lot of people mistake a short memory for a clear conscience.
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
Magnific!
I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.
Ever notice how fast Windows runs? Neither did I.
Save the whales, collect the whole set
Hello all!
C++ should have been called B
Suicidal twin kills sister by mistake!
Please write anything else!
Lottery: A tax on people who are bad at math.
What is a free gift ? Aren't all gifts free?
Friends help you move. Real friends help you move bodies
What is a free gift ? Aren't all gifts free?
If ignorance is bliss, you must be orgasmic.
The gene pool could use a little chlorine.
Friends help you move. Real friends help you move bodies.
Build a watch in 179 easy steps - by C. Forsberg.
What is a free gift ? Aren't all gifts free?
When there's a will, I want to be in it.
Thanks to author.
Ever notice how fast Windows runs? Neither did I.
When there's a will, I want to be in it.
Clap on! , Clap off! clap@#&$NO CARRIER
If ignorance is bliss, you must be orgasmic.
Magnific!
Ever notice how fast Windows runs? Neither did I.
Friends help you move. Real friends help you move bodies.
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
C++ should have been called B
Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.
Nice Article.
A lot of people mistake a short memory for a clear conscience.
Magnific!
Friends help you move. Real friends help you move bodies.
Suicidal twin kills sister by mistake!
640K ought to be enough for anybody. - Bill Gates 81
Good job!
Post a Comment
<< Home