SPF Jerk Butt!


Katy said we had to do SPF Jerk A$$, and had to act like one on camera. Being that I NEVER act like a Jerk A$$, I had a hard time finding one! So I took one of my pics from a previous mission flying over Babylon, and Babylon Palace! Yes, it is THE Babylon!
And then I did find one of me being a Jerk A$$ to Knight when we were training the shaved goat unit from Mississippi! Big Al's wife might recognize some of these guy, and so might Stacy! They are from the same unit as their family members!
OK, I am so sick and tired of waking up at 0415 for shots clinics, and we did the last Palace one today! SWEET! I am not a morning person, and dont like waking past 6am!
That all for today!
Later,
Erik











8 Comments:
I thought the Rapper picture was a picture of you being a Jerk a$$?
Get some rest you are starting to act like me. Sleep deprivation will do that to you.
Boy how I wish I could sleep past 4am.
As soon as I finish doing some surfing I am going to be trying to find a "jerk ass" photo.
That first one works just fine. Your kids can see it and know how Dad's going to look in another 10 years when they come stumbling in at 3:am. *wink*
I am having a total brain fart about this week's SPF!
Wow! That's an awesome picture
Jerk Ass!!!!LOL
Well as bad as I hate to say you are right about somethings. You have to be a Jerk A@@ to get it through some of these men from Mississippi's head. You have to remember some of them marry their first cousins, and others are just plum stupid. I don't recognize any of these Erik. Not sure if Melinda does or not.
Hope you have a great weekend.
All I have to say is how much do you owe your daughter now. I counted 3 "A$$" in this post. Hmm your daughter is going to be rich by the time you get home! Just kidding! Anyways, just thought I would stop by and say hi. I haven't talked to you in quite some time. I hope everything is going well. Stay safe! Be Good!
Oh, and wouldn't any picture of you be a picture of you being a Jerk A$$? Just a thought! Once again JUST KIDDING! Talk to you soon!
LOL... yep you look like a Jerk A$$ alright.
I am so not a morning person either, take care and I'm glad your done with the shots.
Post a Comment
<< Home