Thursday, October 06, 2005

SPF Shot Portrait Friday!




KATY did not give an agenda for SPF so I am doing Shot Portrait Friday!
I guess she is too busy ripping me a new one on her site, so she didn't have time for it!
Katy I am kidding, and YES, my wife is too pretty for me!
You can see a variable reaction to my shot giving, and see NO blood!
Look at Curt's there is blood!
I think I will write all sentences in this post and end them in an exclamation point!
And I had to get a picture of my sista Camarillo because she will kill me if she sees it! And she doesn't read the blog, so I can tell you she is the Camp Victory galupping gossiper!
But we were pretty hot and heavy on the shots this morning so far, and hopefully lessening our flu chances for this year.
But, enjoy the pics, cause we enjoyed giving the shots. So I, being the people person I am, also enjoy talking to all the peeps that come through! And flirting with the chicks! KIDDING Honey, you know I am not a flirt!

So no one wanted to play my challenge, or those who did were not right, but all I added was a
a phrase after Belie Dat! Oh, well, better luck next time!

Don't have too much else today, and maybe I will add more later, but for now I will go back and stick it to some more people.

Have a great Friday, and oh yeah, actually I am gonna, tommorrow, give my version or "reaction" to InTouch, US, and other tabloid style magazines! I read them, but there a bit dramatic, and I want to go over some of the things that are happening with some of our favorite celebrities!

Later,
Erik

9 Comments:

Blogger Call Me Grandma said...

YIKES! blood. I hate blood. I know I would not be a good shot giver,nurse or doctor. I would have passed out from that blood. I am also waiting for the SPF theme. You better get on Katy for sherking her duties on this fine Friday tradition. You're the sergeant here...aren't you? And further more I agree with Katy your wife is too good looking for you. LOL
I think I am on Iraq time. I can't sleep and I am starting to crack.
Do you remember the Seinfeld episode about, Festivus? The holiday for the rest of us. That is what SPF reminds me of.
Wishing you a happy and safe SPF.

October 07, 2005 2:49 AM  
Blogger Stacy said...

I don't like shot in my arm Erik. Looks like you are enjoying yourself giving those shots. I would much prefer in my butt. Sorry, just stating the facts.

Katy is falling behind, we are going to have to stay on her about waiting till Friday.

Take care Erik, and have a good weekend.

October 07, 2005 3:19 AM  
Blogger Me said...

Self Portrait Friday? I FORGOT! LOL. BUT luckily in the last two days I've had TOOOOOOOO much fun with my camera and I DO have shots to add.

I'll make up my own too. ;)

Re; the wife... like I said before, perfect haircut, perfect makeup and perfect eyebrows... sigh.

Yep, she's beautiful.

October 07, 2005 5:38 AM  
Blogger momma of 2 said...

Have a good Friday- don't get wild and wacky with this needles like Curt - (who knew you could bleed after a flu shot! LOL) Great pics! Stay safe!

October 07, 2005 6:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's nice to see they practice gun safety in the army. Take a look on Camarillo's lap and notice her firearm is not in a "safe" direction.
And she does look like she is going to shoot you!
Ryan

October 07, 2005 7:09 AM  
Blogger Katy said...

Whatever jerk ass.;) I am having computer problems. I had to unload all my Mcafee stuff to get my browser to work right. I hate you.LOL. Just kidding of course. Anyways, so what you are saying is that Curt sucks. Bwhahahaha

October 07, 2005 9:42 AM  
Blogger jenbeauty said...

OH man...I hate blood and shots!

And no commentary about Nick and Jessica, becasue *whispers* I really like them and hate to see them divorce.

October 07, 2005 10:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

O-U-C-H.

Once I saw all that blood, I'd be DONE!

October 07, 2005 11:15 AM  
Blogger Nature Girl said...

I hate shots! And giving blood is even worse...I never leave the nacc with out getting stabbed at least 6 or 7 times cuz the damn corpmen won't listen to me use the butterfly needle in my left arm. They always say the "feel the vein better" in my right. They are ALWAYS wrong and I end up paying for it. UGH! Ohh...I got away from myself there...Your babies are beautiful! A cute smile on the little one. She's a doll! Stacie

October 07, 2005 4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Shoes 468x60 Banner 10000017 Banner GNC 468x60 drugstore.com logo 468 x 60 HJ Great Value 468x60 DI TR Summer2005 468x60 May 468x60 ID=079 Banner 10000023 tees_468x60 Clearance_022805_1 Banner 468C