Saturday, October 01, 2005

Time to mix in a salad!







this is an audio post - click to play



If you listen long enough into my audiopost, you will hear that I do indeed need to mix in a salad, as well as a vegatable(Not Potatoes) into the good ol diet! Cutting back on the Snickers in the morning is a good idea, no matter HOW good of a deal I got on them! Yeah, I think the scale is WAY wrong, but you know, even if it was 5 lbs. off I could still throw carrot or 2 onto my plate. Here's the thing. I know I always talk about how decent the food is, but I actually eat less here than at home, and I do lift more weights here so lately, so I maybe that and the steriods are working. Or maybe I just need a good colon blow. I have not had a good blowout for a while. Maybe I have 10 lbs. of bile waiting to exhale! Do you need to here all this? NO! Do you want to hear all this? NO! Well, I am telling you anyways!
Aside from that I did score a measely 252 out of 300 on the PT test today! Not to bad, but I just could do better. I think I did like 55 situps, 67 push ups, and 15:57 on the 2 mile run! For non Army, the pushups and situps are in a 2 minute period! That is NOT bragging, I just felt like that New Orleans alligator this morning! So oh well, the office job doesn't help either!
Enough of that! I hope you all have a great Saturday, and I don't know if you all go back to standard time, but we did today, so for NOW, we are only 8 hrs ahead of CST!
We GAINED an hour in Iraq!! Sweet! I will take my extra hour back in the states however! I should have taken R&R at this time, to get 15 days leave and 1 hr.
Later,
Erik

2 Comments:

Blogger Stacy said...

Hope you have a good weekend Erik. Stay Safe.

October 01, 2005 6:23 AM  
Blogger Dan said...

Hey Erik ~ read your post on D-Rock's blog today. Thanks for the nice note. I poked around on your blog - you and your wife are the sweetest lovebirds. It is SO GREAT to read how close you two remain while you're away. Very sweet. If Dan calls anytime soon, I'll tell him you said hi. He'll be pretty pumped about that. Cripes, he talks about ya as if you were his own brother. So we both wish you the best of luck. We'll be thinking about you and your beautiful family (lucky guy!)!

October 01, 2005 12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Shoes 468x60 Banner 10000017 Banner GNC 468x60 drugstore.com logo 468 x 60 HJ Great Value 468x60 DI TR Summer2005 468x60 May 468x60 ID=079 Banner 10000023 tees_468x60 Clearance_022805_1 Banner 468C