US vs. InTouch!! The Battle!





OK, after numerous bathroom reading visits here in Iraq, I have come to know the celebrities in the U.S. like they are my own family members. And like you all I am sure, I get nervous when I see they are having "issues", and am hapy when things are well for them!
So I thought I would take a bunch of those US and InTouch magazines and share some headlines that make me happy and sad.
****That was a sarcastic comment, please don't believe that I put much stock in the lives of celebrities!********
I know some people love this drama of Hollywood, and the stars, and I guess I am a bit "entertained" by it, but I have to cringe, and gag when I see certain headlines from the magazines. Only in the fact that they are so spoiled and petty that people might actually feel for these people when they don't even know them!
I admit, I do like some of these celebrities, and at the end I will explain why I do like some of them! But, here first are some of my GAG headlines!
-Jen's WARNING TO ANGELINA-The tell all letter to a woman who stole her husband!
Which, by the way was just a therapy letter that Jen's therapist told her to write.
-IS PREGNANT BRITNEY DRINKING?
Well, she doesn't exactly make the best decisions. Does she?
-BABY CRISIS!! Jessica wants to adopt, Nick wants her to get pregnant! Why is Britney so worried?
I would say that would be called LIFE!
- Cameron and Justins SHOCKING FIGHT!!!
No that does not shock me! Nor do I care! Unless they film it!
-ANGELINA BREAKS DOWN! Is the stress of being with Brad too much?
Are you SERIOUS? The STRESS of being with a MAN!
-FIGHT OF THE YEAR- Jessica hurt by Reeses verbal attack!
Uhhhhh, legally(ditzy)blonde critisizing her playing a ditzy celebrity?
I am all for celebrity watching and following SOME drama, but here is an example of why our society looks dumb for being interested in this stuff! The headlines are just gay!
Celebrities that I don't know how they get into these magazines, or why we consider them worthy!
-Paris Hilton
-Nicole(Anorexic)Richie (I do like Lionel though)
-Nikki Hilton
-Kevin Federline (Dude, put your hat on straight)
-Jack or Kelly Osbourne(But, I LOVE OZZY)
-Tara Reid
-Calista Flockhart
-Sharon Stone
-Madonna, or Guy Ritchie
-Kimberley Stewart(Rod Stewarts fugly daughter)
Celebrities I like based on the fact that they seem like someone who gets it.(In my eyes)
-Obviously Jessica and Nick, because I think they are more down to earth(spoiled, but humble)
-Ben Afflecks wife(Notice I didn't say Ben)
-Charlie Sheen and Denise Richards(yeah, he has issues, but he is cool)
-Michael J. Fox( you can't NOT like his heart)
-Seann William Scott(He is from Cottage Grove)
-Hilary Duff(I am worried though, that she will turn into Lindsey Lohan)
-Katie Holmes(If she gets back with Chris Klien)
-Wayne Brady
-Jay Leno
-Will and Jada Pinkett Smith
-Mandy Moore
THESE ARE FREAKBALLS!!!!!
Britney Spears(and husband)
Christina Aguilera
The Jackson family
Angelina Jolie
The Hiltons
J lo.(And her pimp looking husband)
Mary Kate and Ashley Olson(Long way from Holiday in the Sun, or Full House)
Tom Cruise(Tom, you had me from Hello......but I think you have gone nuts, and need to start taking some of that medication you said is against you religion)
Renee Zellwiger(Overratted, in ANY movie)
Mr. Pitt
George Clooney( I just think he thinks he is cool)
Anna Nicole Smith
Tara Reid
Pamela Lee Anderson Charvee Hasslehoff(Whatever, plus she actually had her 2 dogs MARRIED)
Jude Law
Mariah Carey
Martha Stewart
Nicholas Cage
Colin Farrell(But he would be cool to go out with to the bar)
Nicolette Sheridan
Yeah, these are just my opinion, but that means as far as I am concerned those are all true, right?
OK, since I have given tons of shots the last few day, I am gonna go down and let the girl who helped us with admin. for our clinics, learn how to give shots, by giving me MY flu shot!
Main thing with shots is BE AGGRESSIVE! Don't be afraid!
I will have pics taken, and will post them, but in the meantime, check out the pics of the MP dog that came up to visit our clinic yesterday!
And I will be setting 2 young ladies up tommorrow on my post, they had been so kind to be our admin. help for out Flu shots, I had them write up a bio, and email a picture so I can get there mug out there!
*******Update*** Just showed SPC Lewis how to give me a flu shot, and she did great!
I first had her give some injections of Crystal Light Berry Tea to a Nerf football and then it was MY turn! She is no medic, but it did not hurt or bleed! Good Job Lewis!!! I should be getting a fever any minute now!**************
Have a great day, and I will say Go Gophers, even though they are at Ann Arbor, to play Michigan, and chances are not that good!
Later,
Erik











7 Comments:
I enjoyed reading some of your posts.
I have a permanent hair removal site. It
pretty much covers permanent hair removal related stuff. Come and check it out if you get time :-)
Rod
Erik,
GREAT post and I love the pix. Awesome looking soldiers and K-9 helper.
Your opinions pretty much sum it up for many of us I suspect. It's too bad people change so much with fame..two of the biggest examples would be Mary Kate and Ashley - as you mentioned, a long way from Full House.
Hope you have a good weekend - I don't imagine the flu shot will be the highlight.
But more than that, a safe weekend.
Go Gophers (and go BILLS!! :).
God bless you.
Ugh, celebrities.
*rolls eyes*
:)
Checking in to see how you are doing. Love the post, I get irked when I see the space in any news forum that's devoted to that bunch. Like we care or something. Now if one of them wants to enlist and protect our country I might change my tune.
Hey Erik you got that right! This world got things a@* backwards. they celebrate inbreds and the real, honest, harworking, unselfish people don't even get noticed.
Have a good Sunday Erik.
I think George Clooney is so cool!!! Love him. You know I am a huge Nick and Jessica fan. Hate the hiltons, lohan, and reid. Oh god, they make me want to puke.
I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » »
Post a Comment
<< Home