Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Fair and Balanced!



Alright, Fox News was here today and did those videos where you say who you are and HappyHolidays, and that you miss your family and stuff! So being that there was no line, and I was in the area for chow I took the opportunity to send a message! Now, these messages will start showing this weekend, so if you are watching your Fox affiliate, or Fox News, then you might see my message! I obviously said I missed my family and that I loved them and I will be home soon, and where I was from. I don't really remember what all I said, but I think it was cool! So watch for it! I know everyone is not gonna turn on Fox on Friday night and park it until you see me, but if you do, THANKS!
Beng that I was up til 5 this morning picking people up for the conference, I did go to the room and sleep a little bit, but I will keep it short and sweet, and I am gonna say that when I DO finally leave country(Iraq) I am gonna put this picture up and THAT IS IT! I don't know quite honestly, what my posts on the way home will be as I will be relying on MWR computers with no pics, but I will update as I can! Don't worry I have up to 30 days left so I didn't want to forget this picture. I did some preplanning, and took a picture leaving Camp Victory and through the rearview mirror. We have these cheesy mugs at the PX here that say "Happiness is seeing Camp Victory in my rearview mirror" So the day I leave that is all I am putting up, then you know I started the trek to Kuwait!
Have a great day!
Later,
Erik

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wooo HOoo First post!
I would camp out on and watch for you all day. However I think that my wife would kill me so I wont

Ryan

November 15, 2005 6:48 AM  
Blogger Sue said...

Erik,
I will look for you since I usually have FOX news on A LOT. But especially - I WILL LOOK FOR THIS PICTURE and pray, pray, pray.
Trusting in Him and waiting for that great news that YOU ARE OUT OF THERE!
Be safe my friend.

November 15, 2005 9:29 AM  
Blogger YellowRose said...

I'll be watching for you! I have a friend over there in the AF that's in communications thats doing alot of that same thing right now, holiday greetings, etc...you might run into him!

November 15, 2005 12:18 PM  
Blogger barb pfister said...

I hope that we will get to see the picture of Camp Victory in the rearview mirror soon and that you also have a safe trip home. Be safe and have a good day!!!!!

Barb

November 15, 2005 4:19 PM  
Blogger Nature Girl said...

Be safe and have a happy time with your family. Thank you for all you have done for our country. Stacie

November 15, 2005 9:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! Subaru impreza wrc 2003 Office max accounting scandal Nike tennis camps protonix cheap intitle free ringers ring tones Alarm system opt-in leads wholesale soccer items

February 07, 2007 7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Shoes 468x60 Banner 10000017 Banner GNC 468x60 drugstore.com logo 468 x 60 HJ Great Value 468x60 DI TR Summer2005 468x60 May 468x60 ID=079 Banner 10000023 tees_468x60 Clearance_022805_1 Banner 468C