Friday, November 11, 2005

SPF Happy Veteran's Day!!!


Yes, I have put this photo up before, but this is the largest pic of Veteran's I can find this year!
Just want to remind everyone to spend 1 moment of your day to think about someone in your family, or someone you know who is/ or has served our country in the Armed Forces!
I am seperating my particular categories for SPF!
On to the next post!
Later,
Erik

3 Comments:

Blogger momma of 2 said...

Happy Veterans day! I played too!

November 11, 2005 6:58 AM  
Blogger Barb said...

Happy Veterans Day, Eric! You are a true citizen soldier, Thank you. And Thanks to Mis and the kids too, since they sacrifice as much as you.

November 11, 2005 7:36 AM  
Blogger Dan said...

HAPPY VETERANS DAY! Thank you for your service. Godspeed -- can't wait for you to be back in the US.
Emily

November 11, 2005 3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Shoes 468x60 Banner 10000017 Banner GNC 468x60 drugstore.com logo 468 x 60 HJ Great Value 468x60 DI TR Summer2005 468x60 May 468x60 ID=079 Banner 10000023 tees_468x60 Clearance_022805_1 Banner 468C