Friday, November 04, 2005

SPF.....Just following orders!!!



Yeah, KATY is back running the show of Self Portrait Friday, and even though I had one of this kind of day earlier in the week, but the theme is "I am exhausted so leave me alone." OK, I am getting Curt back today because he always yells at me as I am trying to pee in my bottle in the room trying to cause me to get startled and miss. Well, remember my bad day the other day, well, in the middle of the night I had to go pee, so I got up and got the bottle flowing, HOWEVER, let me just say, I had to mop in the middle of the night, and did not quite have the relief I was looking for. And this whole time Curt was sleeping! So I did it on my own!
So I had taken a pic of Curt sleeping, and I am Reusing one of my other SPF's when I was tired, so you gotta just accept what you get today!

OK, I got TONS of boxes in the mail, and I don't know if I was supposed open them, but only one said don't open til Nov. 11th, and that was from my wife. Either way, I opened the others, and I want to thank The Swanson's(Missy's sister's family) for the delicious cookies, and the cards from the boys, and also Ann(birthmom), Marion(birth Grandma) ,Martha and Dan(birth aunt and uncle), Mom and Dad , and my Godmother Geri for all the birthday items.
Yeah, it is a week before, but I am packing a lot of stuff to send in advance of me leaving, and some of the trinkets I will pack away, but THANKS to all who have sent stuff this whole year!
I get more than most I will tell you that!

Other than that, I guess I will go over my foundation idea tommorrow!

Later,
Erik

7 Comments:

Blogger Stacy said...

Glad that you got tons of packages. As my son always says, it's like Christmas every time I get one of your packages. That is music to my ears.

Hope you have a good weekend. Stay Safe.

November 04, 2005 5:32 AM  
Blogger momma of 2 said...

I am glad you got your packages - that's cool.

Have a great weekend - get some sleep!
and stay safe!

November 04, 2005 6:12 AM  
Blogger jenbeauty said...

Giggling at that comforter!!

November 04, 2005 6:34 AM  
Blogger Katy said...

LOL.......I have a feeling it isn't hard to find some aggravated pictures for you. You and Curt are nuts. I think that is why I feel such a kinship.;) Happy early birthday bud.

November 04, 2005 9:20 AM  
Blogger Dan said...

Erik!!! Get this... and bear with me ... last night I met for coffee with this sweet local lady who is really active with the militarymoms.net Web site. Super nice lady. Anyway, she actually traveled out to NY to meet the lady who started the Web site. This NY lady knew of a MN military wife with kids and a husband in Iraq. She also knew some other details, like about her former job. After hearing the details, I said, "Are you talking about Missy Holtan?" AND SHE WAS! Small world! I was proud to say that I knew your awesome family and the great job you've been doing as a supportive husband and keeping in touch while away. I hope you guys have the best homecoming ever. Oh -- and feel free to let Missy know she can use the term "Snuggle Muffin" now if she wants (saw your comment on Dan's blog). We were never much for romantic pet names, so we just pull stuff out of thin air to call each other in teasing. :) Have a great one.
God bless - Emily

November 04, 2005 10:35 AM  
Blogger Me said...

Now, you knew damn well those boxes were for your birthday and you weren't supposed to open them yet!!!


PS:

DANG THAT DATE IS POPULAR!!! You are number 4 of my friends that have that b-date. FOUR. (And I don't have ALL that many friends! And I don't even know the dates of some of their birthdays ... so those are pretty high odds!)

November 05, 2005 5:38 AM  
Blogger Sue said...

Erik,
IT's GREAT that you got so many wonderful packages. And that you are starting to pack up and send things home - that will be a great boost for Missy too when your things start arriving cause she knows you won't be far behind.
The pictures are cool.
Stay safe and God bless you.

November 05, 2005 6:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Shoes 468x60 Banner 10000017 Banner GNC 468x60 drugstore.com logo 468 x 60 HJ Great Value 468x60 DI TR Summer2005 468x60 May 468x60 ID=079 Banner 10000023 tees_468x60 Clearance_022805_1 Banner 468C