Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Stay Tuned!!!!!!!!

15 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Erik,

That is the picture that we have all been waiting for, and I am glad to see it finally. I pray for your safe return and for you to have a great reunion with your family. I know that your blogging will slow and that is to be expected, (look at my sister, we maybe get one blog every 15 days if we are lucky)enjoy your family and if you make it home before I am back to work to read more, WELCOME HOME!!!!!

Jessi

November 23, 2005 2:29 AM  
Blogger Sue said...

Erik,
When I came to your site this morning, before the entire page loaded, there was an outline for one single picture. It took a minute to load but I knew what I would be looking at and the tears started. And so now, we wait again. And the prayers won't cease til you are home..and then they will start for you and your family all over again. One difference - they will be prayers of rejoicing.
God bless your journey home my friend.

November 23, 2005 3:24 AM  
Blogger Stacy said...

I knew this would be the picture that I saw this morning Erik. Have a safe trip home.

November 23, 2005 5:30 AM  
Blogger Mama Duck said...

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

"nothin' bu the taillights..."

Travel safe, Erik.

We'll see you on the other side.

November 23, 2005 5:34 AM  
Blogger momma of 2 said...

Erik,

That is one of the 'bestest' pictures yet! Mis, you'll have to let us know when his feet are on US SOIL.... Thanks again for you and your family's service - We appreciate all of you!

November 23, 2005 9:34 AM  
Blogger jenbeauty said...

YAY!!! Happy Thanksgiving and I am so happy for you and your family.

It has been a pleasure being one of your blogging pals.

November 23, 2005 10:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOOOOHOOOOOOOOO
I thought we would see that pic. today.
I better not be in Dallas when you get home.
Ryan

November 23, 2005 11:12 AM  
Blogger YellowRose said...

WOO HOO!!! That is the picture we all have been waiting for, but not as much as your family!!

Missy, I am so grateful to you for sharing your husband with us. You have a very special man. Give him a great big hug for me and tell him YellowRose thanks him for taking a "Long Strange Trip!"

November 23, 2005 11:12 AM  
Blogger April M. Shah said...

that is the picture that I have been waiting to see. I am as excited for your return home as I was for Michelle's return. Hurry up and get your butt back on good US Soil. Can't wait until you are back home, can't wait to see that post. Now hurry up already!

November 23, 2005 6:44 PM  
Blogger Sarit said...

It's great to see you going back !
Have a great time at home :)

Your family will be so happy to see you ... WOW.. :) must be a great feeling!

November 23, 2005 9:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YEEEEEEHAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!
From the Decorah and Eau Claire Holtans - Can't wait to see you all soon!!!!

November 24, 2005 8:45 AM  
Blogger SeeingDouble said...

Happy Thanksigiving, and WELCOME HOME!!! Hooah!!

November 24, 2005 10:01 AM  
Blogger Erik Holtan said...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!
We have been in Kuwait since yesterday, everything went well out of Iraq. We took the bus over to Arifjan today and saw Pavel, Torgerson, Lampert, and Pagenkopf.
Good to see those guys again. Was able to just call Mis and the kids for a little bit to wish them Happy Thanksgiving.
Had our thanksgiving meal at lunch today, and it was good. I would love to say I miss Iraq, but I don't! Actually I wouldn't love to say that. But now that I have to pay for internet time, I will leave a comment instead of a post, so I hope that will do!
We'll be here waiting for our Freedom Flight!(Yes, that is what it's called) Should be outta here by early next week, then to Texas for outprocessing!
Oh, and I guess I have to apoligise to Torgerson at Arifjan for ripping her in my site last week or so. As we all know us Iraq people are "War Heroes", and the Kuwait people are REMF's, so taking a look at Arifjan, you would think you were at Ft. Bliss! Taco Bell, Subway, Pizza Hut, Starbucks, Hardees, Green Grass, Civilian clothes, NO MORTARS!
And to think they all get Combat pay! MAN, it's a good gig if you can get it!
Thanks everyone for your nice comments, and have a GREAT Thanksgiving day!
Later,
Erik

November 24, 2005 12:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving from Grandma Z. Glad to hear you are on your way home. We are praying for you. Hope to see you at Christmas. Love Grandma Z.

November 24, 2005 3:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work Potter brumfield circuit breaker peugeot motorroller school loan refinancing Hartman leather pda Pay my bill tramadol gps mobile car deals car gps navigation product save now Ccm edge 4.5 hockey skates

February 06, 2007 6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Shoes 468x60 Banner 10000017 Banner GNC 468x60 drugstore.com logo 468 x 60 HJ Great Value 468x60 DI TR Summer2005 468x60 May 468x60 ID=079 Banner 10000023 tees_468x60 Clearance_022805_1 Banner 468C