3 more days!


Today is Sunday, and I am looking forward to getting home. I was happy to be down here in El Paso to decompress, but I am over that, and the fact that we got a room to stay in instead of the barracks I should have relaxed more, but the others came over at 11am yesterday, and left at 10pm. ALL DAY, in the room. Watching football. Which is fine, but it's MY frickin room, and 2 of us are paying $ for it. LTC Spear is just so nice to invite them, but they had a chance to get their own room, and they didn't. Needless to say, I spent most of yesterday NOT in the room. I went to the PX and shopped for awhile, and then went golfing again, then went BACK to the PX, and then the Class 6(Liquor store), and then the shoppette. I didn't buy alcohol, but I just looked at all the stuff, to kill time.
Today we are going to Tony Roma's where they of course have the El Paso chapter of the Minnesota Vikings fanclub, and if you all don't remember we watched a couple games there last year, and it was fun. We don't have the girls with us this year, so we might not get free drinks.
Kidding, and they are such a great group of people who organize the fanclub.
Well, I took a picture out of the room, and as you can see the pool is GREAT! No, it is under construction, but I do like the views around here. I also like that I can use the internet right on the bed as it is so easy and I don't have to move.
Well, off to run a few miles, and then go to watch the game.
Have a great Sunday!
Later,
Erik











7 Comments:
Erik,
Well it sounds like you are all set to go home...decompressed and happy to be able to go out and do some fun stuff. And tell you what - I'll root for the Vikes if you cheer on the Bills..
Blessings my friend.
OMG. I haven't fired up my computer since Thursday so I'm just now catching up.
WELCOME HOME. I would be DYING to get to MN and Mis if I were you. Do you even think about saying, screw it and hitch-hiking your way home early? ;)
Look Straight Ahead...there's nothin' but blue skies.....
Yep - no dust storms trying to sneak up on you down there, eh?
All I did was look (mostly) the first time I went to the class6, too... well, then I bought a bottle of wine I remembered... Couldn't remember if I liked it or not, but I remembered the label.
Now, I am into trying a different bottle of wine each week... lately it has been australian wines.
Glad your decompression chamber is doing its job... so you're gonna be having a white Christmas? Go snuggle up with that snow bunny wife of yours!
hey -- for all the hassle and running around and not relaxing enough -- no one was shootin' at ya, big guy!!! hahahaha It is so good to hear of you doing "normal" things -- shopping, football... does it seem a bit surreal?
Just a few more days I hope, and you will be home with your family. Nothing like being able to sleep in your own bed, and relaxing in your own recliner or couch instead of a lawn chair.
Glad that you were able to relax a little this weekend.
the results are in!
Where did you find it? Interesting read Protein supplements distributors in mumbai Celexa duration Archives incorporate business state new hampshire http://www.blonde-babe-blow-job.info/Pics_galleries_of_mature_hairy_pussy.html connecticut tax forms tax lien user groups St.agustine culinary schools Mnba online payment center Add and wellbutrin xl Sex on a water bed http://www.improve-your-fico-score.info/Tax-deductions-sales-tax.html Buy fioricet fiorinol income tax canada Identity theft fraud spielberg volvo
Post a Comment
<< Home