Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Hunter's Post


Missy and I watching the kids open up Santas pesents!

Missy and I watching the kids open up our presents to them!

The kids starting to open up their presents!

Dinner Christmas Eve after church!


my christmas was great I got a skateboard ramp, skateboard, hockey skates, teck decks, stuff for my ipod,tony hawks american wastland for gamecube, Model cars .my dad was just letting me tipe.how was your christmas?????????. I am glad my dad is home!!!!!!!!!!!
have a great week.
Hunter

Thank you Hunter,
I hope you all had a great Christmas, we sure did. It started out on Christmas eve, going to church and coming home to a ham dinner we made, and then went downstairs to open presents. I think the kids got mostly everything they wanted and hopefully Missy was happy. I gave her a White Gold Mothers ring with all of our birthstones on it, I had ordered when I was in El Paso, and had it shipped up here for Christmas. She gave me Minnesota Gopher Football season tickets for next year, so that was cool if you heard me talk of my love for the Gophers during the fall!
We are off to Embassy Suites to rejuvinate by the Mall of America for the next few days. I don't care if you think you are going to break into our house while I am gone, I have an alarm system and insurance, so bring it. Plus, great neighbors that will chase you and bring you to me!
OK, Have a great week, and hope you all had fun filled peaceful and a joyous Christmas! And if you are jewish, Happy Hannukah, or Ramadian, Happy Ramadan!
Later,
Erik

14 Comments:

Blogger momma of 2 said...

Hunter - It sounds like you had some great gifts - and I am very happy your Dad is home too!

Erik & Mis - have a wonderful couple of days at the Embassy Suites!

Am glad Santa found you and that you are having a great Holiday Season - Merry Christmas!

December 27, 2005 11:52 AM  
Blogger Katy said...

What a beautiful scene. Happy Holidays guys!!! Glad to see Daddy home.;)

December 27, 2005 8:38 PM  
Blogger Chevy Rose said...

God bless and Happy New Year.

December 27, 2005 10:23 PM  
Blogger barb pfister said...

Glad to see you are enjoying life. I wish you a Happy New Year.

Have a good day
Barb

December 28, 2005 11:09 AM  
Blogger Sue said...

Hunter,
Sounds like you had a great Christmas. It must be wonderful to have your dad home. Your dad is so proud of you and the way you helped your mom and your sisters while he was away. You must be an awesome young man.
Erik,
I can only imagine the happiness on your hearts and minds as you, Mis and the kids celebrated Christmas - it shows all over your faces. And it makes me smile. Got your card today - and you are a beautiful family with joy written all over you.
Hug Meliss for me please -
Blessings my friend.

December 28, 2005 1:31 PM  
Blogger Al's Girl said...

It made me so happy to log and see these pics! So happy for you and your wife - hope everything is going great for your family and Al and I wish you a very blessed new year!

December 28, 2005 4:17 PM  
Blogger Me said...

Look! You got M and H a doll. Oh, wait... that's a REAL BABY!

LOL.

Too cute. K look like a baby doll. ;)

Merry Christmas you guys!!!

December 28, 2005 5:51 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Glad to hear your Christmas was wonderful. Hunter you got lots of cool stuff. Hope you all have a great time at your little getaway.

December 28, 2005 10:39 PM  
Blogger Mama Duck said...

Merry Christmas to you guys!! I'm not sure that the Christmastime is the most serene time to visit the Mall of America but enjoy anyway!! :)

December 29, 2005 7:36 AM  
Blogger Brighton said...

Happy Holidays Erik, and a very happy New Year!

December 29, 2005 2:39 PM  
Blogger Some Soldier's Mom said...

a very Merry Christmas to the whole family (a little belated, but sincere) and warmest wishes for a Happy (boring) New Year from our family to yours! What a wonderfully blessed family!!

December 30, 2005 10:09 PM  
Blogger Melis said...

What wonderful pics you've been sharing! I really like these much better! :) You really have a gorgeous family... not that I have to tell you that! LOL Cheers for the New Year to be everything and then some for you all!

January 02, 2006 10:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! Free adware 6 download Guaranteed+approval+cash+advance

February 02, 2007 5:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. Richmond va. hockey team Cum milf sucking 30mg lexapro and major depression used minivan with ramps in wi plastic surgeons sites sites Chuck dagg farmers insurance generic oxycontin er vs oxycontin cr back pain relief chiropractic caus of back pain aaa battery tester Custom made slot machines Vacuum cleaners cordless vacuum in vacuums list of generic oxycontin

February 14, 2007 2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Shoes 468x60 Banner 10000017 Banner GNC 468x60 drugstore.com logo 468 x 60 HJ Great Value 468x60 DI TR Summer2005 468x60 May 468x60 ID=079 Banner 10000023 tees_468x60 Clearance_022805_1 Banner 468C