Thursday, December 01, 2005

Long Slow Days!




Keeping on with the Outprocessing here at Bliss. They really do not rush you, and we have an appointment right away in the morning and when that is done we are done for the day! Good, as the weather here is GREAT, and we just kind of do nothing but run around and do errands that the 4 of us that rented the car need to do. Tonight we went and saw Derailed in El Paso and it was pretty good.

I guess I will explain the whole travelling process from Kuwait bit by bit. I have a picture of Rumsfelds coin that one of our buddies here got in Iraq, and yes, I wish I had gotten Rummy's coin. In the tent in Kuwait we like to have fun, and LTC Mercier likes to play jokes on people, so decided to do it to him. He's lucky I didn't use the banana! And the 3rd picture is from the customs tent in Kuwait, where the smile is obviously a sign of going home!

I will let you in on the first night of travel tommorrow, but for my jet lag is there, and I will go to bed, and see if I can sleep past 3:30am.

Later,

Erik

6 Comments:

Blogger April M. Shah said...

Wow you are so close to being home home. Glad to hear that things are going well and that they aren't rushing you. It will be nice to be home for Christmas won't it? Just keep us posted on everything.

Wow- for once I am the first to comment.

December 01, 2005 8:04 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Oh long days but only a few more days to go and you and Mis will be in each others arms!!! Woohoo for you guys. I am soo happy for you. Well I hope you got to sleep past 3:30 to that has to suck the time change and the plane ride.

December 01, 2005 10:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I put up a new fun game on my blog- go have fun!

December 02, 2005 5:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hay Honey
Welcome (close) to home!!
Miss you lots.
Take care and hugs & kisses to the fam.
love
Trac

December 02, 2005 7:07 AM  
Blogger barb pfister said...

Erik, Great to see you are at least in the good old US. I can't wait to see the picture of you finally home and with your family.

God Bless
Barb

December 02, 2005 7:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! » »

February 03, 2007 3:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Shoes 468x60 Banner 10000017 Banner GNC 468x60 drugstore.com logo 468 x 60 HJ Great Value 468x60 DI TR Summer2005 468x60 May 468x60 ID=079 Banner 10000023 tees_468x60 Clearance_022805_1 Banner 468C