Monday, December 05, 2005

THIS IS TYPICAL!!!! PLEASE READ!!!!

WELL, I AM SORRY TO SAY THAT I WON'T BE FLYING OUT TOMMORROW AS ORIGIONALLY PLANNED!! I HAVE NO UPDATED ORDERS AND THAT IS WHAT I AM WAITING FOR. UNTIL THEN, A LOT OF US ARE STUCK HERE. AS IT IS NOW, IT WILL BE DAY TO DAY! IF YOU HAD PLANNED ON COMING TO THE AIRPORT MY FLIGHT WILL BE ARRIVING AT 1:45pm WHATEVER DAY I GET IN. RIGHT NOW I CHANGED MY FLIGHT TO THE NEXT DAY! IF THE ORDERS COME TOMMORROW, THEN I WILL BE HOME WED.! IF THEY DON'T COME TOMMORROW, THEN THE NEXT DAY THE SAME THING, AND SO ON!
I KNOW MISSY IS UPSET AS ARE A LOT OF PEOPLE DOWN HERE, AND THE KIDS WERE EXCITED TO MISS SCHOOL, BUT WE'LL TRY FOR THE NEXT DAY!
THANKS EVERYONE FOR ALL THE SUPPORT!
LATER,
ERIK

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
Ryan

December 05, 2005 3:28 PM  
Blogger Sue said...

oh this is soooo Army.

December 05, 2005 8:32 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Oh man you got that right Sue it is soo Army. Erik first thanks for the comment. I know you are going to get out of there soon and back to the family. Damn it all to hell it has been long enough. Paper work paper work you got to hate it man. Well good luck for the flight Wen. I would come down to Bliss and drive ya home if I could.

December 05, 2005 9:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Eric,
We don't know each other...we are stationed in Ft.Bliss.
My husband came back from Iraq not to long ago and the Army did the same to us, for four days.
Just try to relax, enjoy the weather here and the peace. I know that's hard, because you are excited to see your loved ones!
Just do some X-mas shopping, hopefully you will make it out of here til then!! :-)

December 05, 2005 10:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

DANG!! Sorry about the delay, Erik.
(Miss & kids, too)
Hope it won't take too long!
Theresa
GA

December 06, 2005 6:20 AM  
Blogger LizzieDaisy said...

Wow... they really know how to spell a-n-t-c-i-p-a-t-i-o-n. Do I? Hee. No clue if that's right. Hope so. :)

In any case, hope you get home very soon. I can't even imagine how sweet that will be!! Enjoy! All of you!!!

December 06, 2005 7:41 AM  
Blogger LizzieDaisy said...

Dang... right when I hit the send button I notice the spelling is wrong. I really was kidding when I said I might have spelled it wrong. Hee. Oh well... lol.

December 06, 2005 7:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

THAT TOTALLY SUCKS..... Mommaof2

December 06, 2005 10:19 AM  
Blogger Mama Duck said...

That's sucky.

December 06, 2005 11:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Soon. Soon you will be home with your beautiful wife and children. Hang in there!

December 06, 2005 12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Shoes 468x60 Banner 10000017 Banner GNC 468x60 drugstore.com logo 468 x 60 HJ Great Value 468x60 DI TR Summer2005 468x60 May 468x60 ID=079 Banner 10000023 tees_468x60 Clearance_022805_1 Banner 468C