Tuesday, January 31, 2006

2nd Place!




Tonight was Madisons last night of regular scheduled season basketball and her team won 2nd place!!! I will mention there were 3 teams though, and being that they didn't have a tournament I don't know how they figure that out but they had fun and learned so much this year. Missy's parents were there and she scored 4 points, so she does real well scoring when Grandparents are there. The last time she had Grandparents there she scored 4 points as well. She gets more aggressive when they are there. She has really improved since last year as well. We are very proud of her.
I know you are all wating on baited breath for an announcement, and I shouldn't have jumped the gun, but I do that a lot. Give me a couple more days and I promise I will let the cat out of the bag!
Aside from that I am getting pretty busy at work and I still like it so that is a good sign. Missy likes being home and I like getting the great meals when I get home, and taking the leftovers to work the next day for lunch.
I missed the Stae of the Union tonight, but I can probably tell you what it was like. When the President said something the Republicans liked they stood up and clapped, and the Democrats stayed seated, and blah, blah, blah! And yep the State of the Union is strong, because the President is not gonna say the State of the Union is WEAK is he? So was I accurate if you watched?
Everyone have a good rest of the week!
Later,
Erik

9 Comments:

Blogger Call Me Grandma said...

You got the state of the union right. Same old stuff.
Congrats on scoring four points and coming in second place, Madison. Those grandparents are good luck, don't you know.

February 01, 2006 3:49 AM  
Blogger Me said...

I want an announcement.

February 01, 2006 5:48 AM  
Blogger April M. Shah said...

Erik,
are you trying to give all your readers a heart attack. Just give us the dang news already. We will all send you our doctor bills after we recouperate from having our strokes from waiting on you to give your freakin news. It better be the best news that I have heard EVER. 'Cuz if it's not I am going to find some way to kick your butt.

Also, I have posted like four times and NOT ONE COMMENT FROM YOU! I am disappointed!

Well I will be waiting to hear the news. Hopefully i will hear something from you soon! Glad things are going well for you since you got home.

If i didn't already say it..thanks for serving our country and thanks for all the support that you gave Michelle. It is very much appreciated. You are wonderful!

February 01, 2006 7:01 AM  
Blogger momma of 2 said...

Way to go Madison - it's awesome when they have fun and learn something.

I am trying to be patient about your announcement - but I'm not good at that - so if you could - please hurry up and tell us... (I said Please - so that should work right?)

February 01, 2006 11:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Madison,

You have always been a star in my eyes and now you are a star on the basketball court! Good job! I love you.

Grandma Anne

February 01, 2006 3:39 PM  
Blogger Sue said...

Hi Erik,
Good game Madison - we are all proud of you...but your grandma and grandpa are REALLY REALLY proud of you - we grandparents are like that you know.
Erik, you better spill the beans pretty soon - we are waiting!!
Hi to Mis and all of your family.
I know what you mean about coming home from work to great meals - Ron cooks every single weekday. I don't know how I did it when we both worked and the kids were living at home...people do it every day, but I sure am grateful that I don't have to anymore.
Blessings, Erik.

February 01, 2006 6:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My wife and I enjoy swinger personal ads. We decided to put together a site to help others who are interested in swinger personal ads. We hope you will check out our web site swinger personal ads Look for us. Our nick is "sdray69". CYA there!

March 10, 2006 4:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! »

March 16, 2007 9:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » » »

April 26, 2007 12:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Shoes 468x60 Banner 10000017 Banner GNC 468x60 drugstore.com logo 468 x 60 HJ Great Value 468x60 DI TR Summer2005 468x60 May 468x60 ID=079 Banner 10000023 tees_468x60 Clearance_022805_1 Banner 468C