Sunday, January 01, 2006

......and in with the new!!!!

Yep, besides the fact that I still have all the Iraq stuff on the frontpage, and the time on the site is still Baghdad time, it is the new year and I am NOT there, so I guess it is starting off on the right foot.
I promise I will get to changing the frontpage and make it look updated soon. Not the I am gonna put any fancy things on it or anything, buyt update the profile, and pictures and time!
Other than that, not too much is new since I updated yesterday although it is a new year, and the weather in Minnesota is bearable, even though the skating rink in the back yard I am making could use some colder nights, I will not complain about it being in the 30's everyday!
stayed up till midnight last night, and turned on the New York ball dropping and all that, and then I realised every year I do it, and the LAST thing I want to watch is people in New York celebrate. So I watched something else and wondered why I stayed up so late. But I will say that the lovin my wife and I have done since I have been back has been worth staying up for! SSHHH!! Don't tell her I said that, and I don't know if she reads this now that I am home, so maybe she won't see it! But, MAN, I Love her!
Have a great start to the New Year!
Later,
Erik

10 Comments:

Blogger Me said...

We built a skating rink too! (Not this year though). We live a little more 'south' now and it wouldn't work here but we had one when we lived in MN.

Can't wait to hear how this comes out. ;)

January 01, 2006 7:27 AM  
Blogger momma of 2 said...

Can't wait to see pictures of the kids skating!

Happy New Year!

January 01, 2006 7:35 AM  
Blogger Sue said...

Erik,
skating is great (except I never mastered it-weak ankles you know:).
But I always wanted to...now if I tried it I'd probably end up with a broken hip. Can't have that now, can we?
God bless you and your family in 2006.

January 01, 2006 2:32 PM  
Blogger Call Me Grandma said...

HappY New Year Erik. May God Bless you and yours with a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year.
I was in bed at 11.

January 01, 2006 3:08 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Got to love the Ice. Get out the skates and play some hockey with the kids. That could be fun. LOL I sure hope you had some wood to knock on when you were talking about the snow and stuff watch now you will be hit with one of those WILD stuck in the house storms for DAYS. LOL That might not be so bad lots and lots of snuggle time. LOL

January 02, 2006 2:50 AM  
Blogger Melis said...

How wonderful ringing in the New Year with your family! I'm really happy that you were able to get home when you did, and enjoy these wonderful times with the ones you love! :) And I didn't hear a thing... LA LA LA LA lmao Happy New Year, from my house to yours! :)

January 02, 2006 10:25 AM  
Blogger Katy said...

I am so going to tell on you!!!!;)

January 03, 2006 1:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info »

February 03, 2007 7:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. outdoor car cover http www.autopartswarehouse.com nude latin hunks oklahoma pilates studio neurosurgery job denmark Car luxury rental vancouver Hidden down blouses up skirts Basketball bedrooms Anal fistulectomy Cisco systems founding handmade baby furniture Narcotic pain relief in fibromyalgia fire alarm technician

February 14, 2007 7:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work http://www.ultram0.info Hcl levi tra vardenafil Free online slots with bonus game Voice over ip company prepaid Ambien comes off patent

April 26, 2007 12:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Shoes 468x60 Banner 10000017 Banner GNC 468x60 drugstore.com logo 468 x 60 HJ Great Value 468x60 DI TR Summer2005 468x60 May 468x60 ID=079 Banner 10000023 tees_468x60 Clearance_022805_1 Banner 468C