Monday, January 23, 2006

CAP CAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TODAY!!(Sunny)
LAST WEEK(Cloudy)


Here is the Capitol Cam(CAP CAM) I don't really know what it's purpose is, but I told Ms. Carlson in the office here that on a sunny day I am gonna go out and put a bright orange outfit on and go to that little spot of shoveled cement in the front so I can be all over Cap Cam, and then run upstairs and see if I can see myself! Oh, yes, I am weird, but fun to work with!
So call me what you want, and YES, I am bloggin this from work, but only cause I saved the pics on this computer! Too cold today!! Have a good night!
Later,
Erik

9 Comments:

Blogger Me said...

Oh no... I can see it now! "DAILY PHOTO BLOG OF THE CAPITOL" - taking a photo every day of the same view and posting on your blog. Hee hee hee.

January 23, 2006 3:48 PM  
Blogger Sue said...

Erik.
Doesn't matter if the weather is cold and gray, or bright and sunny..it's always good to see a picture of one of our favorite soldiers back in his own home town.
Blessings my friend.

January 23, 2006 8:10 PM  
Blogger Stacy said...

Only Erik would come up with this idea. Can't wait to see this picture of you in all orange. Hope all is going well with you and your family.

January 24, 2006 5:46 AM  
Blogger Katy said...

Oh, I would so do the same thing. Get someone in your office to take your picture so we can see you hard at work.....getting on the cap cam.;)

January 24, 2006 8:31 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Great idea about wearing ths orange...I would do it too...I might even hold up a sign that says, "TKW ROCKS!" just to make myself feel good when I got to see it on the screen...

January 24, 2006 10:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dawg,

Shoot me an email from whatever account you are using nowadays. We need to get tagethah again. Maybe get Dewey lit up.

Lay,

Vyince m'yan

January 24, 2006 12:31 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

No, NO....a sign that says I lvoe poop......hmmmmm okay, maybe not. Maybe TKW is a much better idea.;)

January 24, 2006 2:02 PM  
Blogger momma of 2 said...

LOL at all of you - Erik - can't wait to see you in all orange.

January 24, 2006 6:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » »

February 16, 2007 4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Shoes 468x60 Banner 10000017 Banner GNC 468x60 drugstore.com logo 468 x 60 HJ Great Value 468x60 DI TR Summer2005 468x60 May 468x60 ID=079 Banner 10000023 tees_468x60 Clearance_022805_1 Banner 468C