Ketchup!!!




I mean catch up! I haven't posted since last week, and I am gonna update with some pics that we took from the journey up to the funeral we went to up by Perham Minnesota, and we stayed in Wadena Minnesota. Not too bad, and the kids got to play in the pool and have as much junk food and soda and all that stuff that happens when you aren't at home. Thats okay, because the other night Missy and I were watching this Wife Swap show(No, not on Cinemax) that reality show on Fox that had this lady from Miami who thought she was such a great person and mom, but she was a loser and nasty! She traded with a mom from Iowa, and the Florida family is gonna learn good things. Iowa is a bit dumber for having that Florida chick there! So I will let the kids be spoiled at times. Besides I am not a parent that totally restricts things. Niether is Missy, but I would say we are responsible!
Anyways, Kendall has really warmed up to swimming, and I love taking her, and the kids are pretty good in the water with her. She is a bit more daring than Madison was, and even Hunter. So we got some good family time together, and even too much car family time. I found upon hooking the pics up to the computer that the kids had documented the car trip up, as they must have been special memories. Oh, and at least 2 were in focus, and not of the ditch in Northern Minnesota!
Oh and regarding the post I had put in here last week that Missy does not probably read these posts because I am home, and I can tell you she does. She gets up a lot earlier than me, so maybe I will put messages on there at night that she can see the next morning! Good times they are, my lovely gorgeous wife of mine that made me the luckiest husband and father in the world!
Have a great Sunday!
Later,
Erik











13 Comments:
Erik,
YAY!! First one to post back! :) It looks like you had some good family time up there in MN, and the kids took some good pix. Good luck as you start your new job this week. Your family is so blessed and that's a wonderful thing.
Have a great week and let us know how you like your job.
Blessings to you.
If ya do post to her... keep it G rated K? Cuz you know, I don't want to get inbetween all that mushy stuff between ya!!! :)
Good Luck this week with the new job!
Wow Erik you are getting as bad as Katy updating lol JK to both of you. HAHAHA Have a good week. Damn I should have watched wife swap with them dumb Iowa people. How could you ever want to trade there lol. Good luck with the new job!!!
Go nominate your favorite....
great pics btw
Along with getting DSL you need to get call waiting!! tried to call you this am- but your line was busy- we'll talk to ya later.
-Michelle, Ireland and ????
The kids are too cute thay must take after your wife. Enjoy!!!!!!
Barb
Wife Swap...quality television programming, my friend.
You've been nominated for an award in the "really fucking stupid blog awards."
I hate that show wife swap. I always get pissed at the stupid ass idiots they have on there. Looks like the trip was fun even if it is was for a really shitty reason. As for boring now that you are home, I suppose that is all relative. I like hearing all your business. Of course I am nosey as all get out.;)
hi guys
love & miss you lots. check out the connery's!!!! hee hee
Take care
Trac
My wife and I enjoy swinger resort. We decided to put together a site to help others who are interested in swinger resort. We hope you will check out our web site swinger resort Look for us. Our nick is "sdray69". CYA there!
Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » »
Post a Comment
<< Home