Thursday, January 26, 2006

Laid Back!




Tonight we had nothing! No basketball, or anything to do so we did NOTHING! It is good to have that sometimes. We went out and had dinner, and came home and watched TV, and stuff like that.
I have to say I have a big announcement coming within the next couple weeks, and I am itching to tell, but the time will be right in the near future.
So anyways it was gorgeous today around here, and I think it pushed 50 degrees, which for January is HOT! I love it and it is supposed to be nice tommorrow as well.
I have not too much new to write here so I will throw up some pics that we have taken recently and go from there!
Later,
Erik

13 Comments:

Blogger Jody said...

Erik- I haven't been by in so long but it's great to see you home and happy! Your family is beautiful. Man, I miss St Paul... :(

January 26, 2006 8:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, that is a pink pink room... I LOVE it! :)

January 27, 2006 5:58 AM  
Blogger Me said...

Noooooooooooooooooo... I'm not good with suspense. Really, I'm not. I hate suspense. I won't watch MOVIES because I can't still through them for 2 hours. The suspense kills me.

Tell me your secret please!!! I can't wait a couple weeks.

January 27, 2006 6:55 AM  
Blogger Me said...

WELL HELL.... dude you better get mr. anonymous's comment off your site. WTF? What a psycho.

January 27, 2006 6:55 AM  
Blogger Erik Holtan said...

Whew, Thanks Meritt!
I did remove it right away!
I think it's funny though, someone has a link for wifeswapping,or husband swapping. I don't think he knows that once his wife got a piece of me, she would ditch him!
KIDDING!! I got a woman that gets ALL all me!
Later

January 27, 2006 7:07 AM  
Blogger Katy said...

I say it's a baby!!!!

January 27, 2006 7:56 AM  
Blogger barb pfister said...

Those kids of yours are just way too cute!!!!!! I can't wait to hear your news!!!!
Barb

January 27, 2006 10:24 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

It is looking like it is great for you to be home and Damn 50 degrees!! It is a HEAT WAVE for this time of the year lol. The family looks great. Enjoy those sweet times of sleeping on the chest with Daddy. They are wonderful when they are that small.

January 27, 2006 10:39 AM  
Blogger Call Me Grandma said...

Talk about a pink room.
I'll have to check you out more often, now that I know you have an announcement waiting in the wings. I bet it is you got a new job.

January 27, 2006 11:36 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

OMG...are you guys having another kid? I'd really like that. That way I could follow another pregnancy, birth and see a brandy-new baby without having it wake me up all night...

January 27, 2006 11:53 AM  
Blogger momma of 2 said...

My guess is a baby....

Your kids are so adorable how can you not have more, besides the babe is going to need a little friend to play with!

January 27, 2006 7:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Eczema+phototherapy Phendimetrazine cheap shipping project management training boot camps Fioricet online not affiliated with rx m Watch head cut off Driver education long beach california facial plstic surgery Wireless outdoor surveillance cameras Pro kids golf san diego curriculum for leadership training Intec gamcube 5.6 lcd screen Leadership training uwe bristol http://www.busparandsocialanxiety.info/Celexaandinsulin.html leadership training network and bibliography surveillance systems and bioterrorism Cooking school for Chrysler 383 alfa romeo p3

February 15, 2007 12:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work Or porsche treo 650 versus blackberry Waterbed pedestal captain Lautisme traitant avec prozac how to do everything with your blackberry Ford manual transmissions Boating falmouth massachusetts Plc jobs

February 20, 2007 9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Shoes 468x60 Banner 10000017 Banner GNC 468x60 drugstore.com logo 468 x 60 HJ Great Value 468x60 DI TR Summer2005 468x60 May 468x60 ID=079 Banner 10000023 tees_468x60 Clearance_022805_1 Banner 468C