Sunday, January 01, 2006

Oh my gosh!!!


Once again, 2 homegirls from South Dakota amaze me!
If you all remember my posts about Torgerson and Pavel who were deployed with me and spent their deployment in Kuwait, they are back now, and I have to show you that they are on the FRONT PAGE of StarTribune.com after the Vikings fired Mike Tice as coach today! Cmon Torgerson, do you really LOVE Mike Tice? I mean yeah he is a decent guy and all, but the owners want to go in a different direction. I don't care if they fired him, after the embarrassment of the boat party and the fact that they are mediocre it could have gone either way, and Pavel, I know I bullcrapped you about getting you onto the field for the game today, but you didn't have to paint your faces to get it done! I will give you both props for trying. VERY entertaining to see the girls up on the picture though, and keep up the spirit. Either way, the fact that my wife got me season tickets to the Gophers next year, all I cared about is that Glen Mason got HIS contract extended. Ski you Mah for the Gophers, and Skol Vikings to the Vikes!
Later,
Erik

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Dude - how ya' doin'?

Loved that middle America weather while I was back over Christmas!

As for all your Minnesota team crap - well, I guess you've got to have SOMETHING to blog about!hehehehe!!

January 03, 2006 5:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... »

March 15, 2007 12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Shoes 468x60 Banner 10000017 Banner GNC 468x60 drugstore.com logo 468 x 60 HJ Great Value 468x60 DI TR Summer2005 468x60 May 468x60 ID=079 Banner 10000023 tees_468x60 Clearance_022805_1 Banner 468C