Come and knock on our door............



First of all, I think I figured out that VERY long posts get barely any comments, so I am going with short and sweet!
Oh and the pics are the rest of the ones from the kids at school, but for some reason they would not load last week!
So as well, I gotta give props to Drew Lachey, and maybe my family and I are geeks, but Dancing with the Stars is a decent show. Drew won over Jerry Rice, and I am no frickin dancer, but he is pretty good, actually VERY good, and when they pan the audience, I think I can see Nick going "You son of a........" to Drew, cause Nick is gonna start losing all his face time in the press junkets with Drew being a good ol down to earth talented, family guy! I like the Lacheys, as I have always said, but I think I would hang with Drew more, if I had the choice!
Oh, yep I have commented a lot about my typing and how I DON'T like to change it after I post, but MAN, I look like a frickin English Second Language student lately! I am GONNA start spellcheck, or at least, I am gonna look at my post after I type it, before I press publish post! Or I won't!
Have a great start of the week!
Later,
Erik
PS........RIP Ralph Furley!!!!!!!!!!!











4 Comments:
Hey, I love short and sweet!
hi Erik,
Hmmm - ok, this marks a milestone because I am going to disagree...
I kind of like the long posts - you always have something good to say whether long or short, but I like the longer ones. Spell check is definitely a good thing - but we usually know what you are saying anyways. :) Wow...I am outspoken tonight. :)
God bless you...
we didn't watch Dancing with the stars but we did watch that Skating with the Stars
hay erik
lots of love hon
kisses to mis & the kids
Trac
Post a Comment
<< Home