Thursday, February 16, 2006

For your information!!!!


OK, you know those "little things about me" lists that everyone does in the blog world where you have 10 things and you list what things you like. Some call them Meme's or whatever!
Well, I am turning this around a little bit, and mainly when I was overseas I spilt a lot more spew than I do now, and you can call it stress or lonliness or pissed off at people syndrome or whatever, but I am gonna have all of you tell ME what it is about ME that you know from what I have told of my life. Not too difficult if you have been coming here for a time now! Only 3 or 4 things and it SHOULD be easy, but. And if you all get them right, I will let you go click my Google adds as your prize!!!
And cmon, leave a comment if you know me family and friends, and strangers!

1) My favorite music.....or band?

2)Where was I stationed in Iraq? By what city is what I mean?

3)My favorite dessert in the desert!

4)My political affiliation?

5)How old am I?

Ok dudes, now that is NOT too hard is it, and also if you have not commented before because of the rigamarole of having to get a username, take the xtra 30 seconds of your life and participate.
After all I went to the kids conferences tonight(they were GREAT BTW) and participating in class is a GOOD thing!
If you love America you will participate!
Have a great Friday while I am freezing my nuts off in Minnesota!
Later,
Erik

14 Comments:

Blogger Me said...

I may know the answers but I'm not going to play cuz if I win I have to click on Google ads!!!!!!!!! LOL.


Ha. (Yesterday I made about 37 cents though... wooo whooo! I can just see those bills being paid off now! I'm in the money!)

February 17, 2006 4:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ummm, I don't know? I have pregnancy brain so I will blame that. Although I do know that you were at Camp Victory which is near Baghdad. Ummm, I'm pretty sure you were... I think. And since you live in MN near the Cities Democrat would be a shoo-in but I am going to say Republican because I like you and you seem to have your head on straight! :) Age... age... what is age but a number?

February 17, 2006 6:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok i'll Play- you twisted my arm.
!. Your favorite music- when curt played the trumpet at night (maybe eighties hairbands come in second though)

2. I think you really went to club med for the year and just played us along?

3. Was it all the little debbie swiss cake rolls people sent- or it could've been the little morsels you caught in the mouse traps.

4. Deff. Green Party, he he he

5. 60 or 65???

ha I love this game- what do I win again-
The Connerys'

February 17, 2006 3:14 PM  
Blogger momma of 2 said...

uhm... I am not good at games and I'm gonna blame that I came in late during the semester....

Glad the kids had good conferences.

February 17, 2006 4:11 PM  
Blogger Erik Holtan said...

The Connerys have come the closest out of the 4 peeps who made an effort.......or 2 peeps so far.
That's alright, the assignment is open book so I will give more time, but Michelle..since I know Pete ain't checkin this...feel free to click on as many ads as you like, and since I am in my 60's I will go start collecting my minimal SS benefits and retire!

February 17, 2006 5:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. Mottley Crue
2. Camp Vic - Baghdad
3. Must be Ben & Jerry's (not sure)
4. Rep.
5. You turned 34 on Feb. 10
No, I don't click ad's - lol - watched all your pic's instead. What a lovely family you are! God Bless,
Love from another happy family across the pond

February 18, 2006 2:11 AM  
Blogger mdvelazquez said...

I'm delurking to play.

I am a fairly recent reader, so I'm probably way off on most of these.

1) My favorite music.....or band? 80s haribands

2)Where was I stationed in Iraq? By what city is what I mean? Camp Victory, Baghdad

3)My favorite dessert in the desert!
Haven't a clue, sorry.

4)My political affiliation? Republican?

5)How old am I? 34

How did I do?

Maria

P.S. I find your family stories heartwarming and your notes to Missy sweet

February 18, 2006 4:33 AM  
Blogger Sue said...

HI Erik, Coming in late on these but am answering these questions on my own without peeking at other replies.

1) My favorite music.....or band?
Rock music...Motley Cru

2)Where was I stationed in Iraq? By what city is what I mean?
Near Baghdad and you were the one who went back and forth to BIA to pick everyone up for conferences.

3)My favorite dessert in the desert! I think Snickers bars.

4)My political affiliation? I don't remember...but I'm pretty sure that you vote for the man/woman and not for the party...

5)How old am I? On November 11th, you celebrated you 34th birthday, your 10th wedding anniversary with Mis, and Veteran's day.

Bless you my friend.

February 18, 2006 6:04 AM  
Blogger Sue said...

PS. Your room mate was Curt, your other occupation is matchmaker, and you like cheese curls. One of your favorite tv shows is The King of Queens. And you like the Minnesota Wild...but not the Vikings. :)
PS. It is now 9 degrees in western ny. Thursday it was 49.

February 18, 2006 6:10 AM  
Blogger Erik Holtan said...

Awesome, and Polly, Maria, I am glad you visit and thanks for your answers. They are pretty right on, but for sure if I had Ben and Jerrys I would have eaten it over there, even though they(Ben and Jerry) are liberal, that concludes me that I am Republican, but as Sue said I will vote for the best person for ME! It justs tends to lean more Rep.
Yes, Sue, I forgot about the Snickers, they were good, but being that I was a waffler in the dessert department now that I think about it, I switched all the time. But my FAVORITE was a type of cookie! I did turn 34 but it was on Nov. 11th, the same day as Veterans Day and this year my 10th Anniversary! Motley Crue is right on and of course the Camp Victory thing was pretty easy although my travels took me to a lot of different FOB's and towns/cities!
Thanks guys for having fun with it. Haver a great weekend!

February 18, 2006 6:58 AM  
Blogger YellowRose said...

Aww shucks, I here too late to play! Been alittle busy but wanted to check up on you and your family! Glad things are going great! It's cold here, but I'm sure it's not near as cold as it is in Minnesota!! LOL

February 18, 2006 12:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! Izod lacoste sweater Phoenix ii barcode reader Fema and free cell phones and hurricane cadillac srx Free pictures of bubble butts Dodge viper gts dodge viper 1995 chevrolet blazer engine interchange circa womens shoes Discontinued bras Buy ionamin information information information pda defense Catalog clothes free maternity tire speed rating chart lcd light town fair tires projector rental + west palm beach good atv tires detail of how lipitor works

January 29, 2007 11:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! floor mats for mercurys sisal and cocoa and floor mats eagle matrix floor mats Neurontin 1200 mg doses Online zyban no prescription needed Jeep horn northwest airline com e incorporate http://www.breast-enhancement-3.info/male-breast-enhancement.html Mens hiking pants National ballroom dancing organization

February 21, 2007 2:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! » » »

April 23, 2007 3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Shoes 468x60 Banner 10000017 Banner GNC 468x60 drugstore.com logo 468 x 60 HJ Great Value 468x60 DI TR Summer2005 468x60 May 468x60 ID=079 Banner 10000023 tees_468x60 Clearance_022805_1 Banner 468C