Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Let me tell you.........


................how much I love this Manicotti and Carrot Cake I am eating as a leftover for lunch.

................how much I had the best sleep of my life last night.

................how much I look forward to waking up in the morning after that great sleep.

................how much I am proud of my children and the compassion and sensativity they continue to show towards the rest of the world.

................how bright it is outside today even though it rained/snowed and is cloudy.

................how much $ it would take me to be happy. $00.00

................how many times during the day I smile because of something I am thinking about.

................how many times I LAUGH during the day because of something I am thinking about.

................how much I look forward every night to getting home.


...................what all this has to do with ANYTHING!!!!!!!

My wife plays a part in each and every one of those thoughts and I am the luckiest guy in the world today!
Sweetheart, you are the reason the sun is bright, the stars shine, the moon is full, and the grass is green. Because without you, none of the those things would be for me!
I hope you are having a good day!

Everyone else, have a great manufactured holiday!!!!
Later,
Erik

12 Comments:

Blogger momma of 2 said...

That is what true love and a great marriage is about. I am so happy that you and your wife have what it takes... Congrats...

February 14, 2006 11:25 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Oh you are just to damn sweet. That was awsome. Made me cry.

February 14, 2006 11:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I noticed you have hilo hatties as an add. I loved that store when i was in hawaii
Ryan

February 14, 2006 2:25 PM  
Blogger Dan said...

Hey you -
Thanks for the note on Dan's site. I just got home after Margaritas with some of the other wives in Dan's company... no flowers or anything waiting for me at home. But I got a hunk waiting for me in Mississippi, so a good reunion in March will certainly make up for a flat "manufactured holiday". :) Your note was sweet. Thanks.

Emily

February 14, 2006 8:19 PM  
Blogger Sue said...

Erik,
What a wonderful note to Melissa - it just reinforces what we are all witnessing about you two - you have a wonderful thing going there and it makes us happy to see that. My valentine made me an excellent italian dinner - "red, for Valentine's Day" as he put it. And then there was the sponge candy too. After 36 years, he still knows the way to a girl's heart. :)
Blessings my friend,
Sue

February 15, 2006 4:10 AM  
Blogger barb pfister said...

You are such a big softie!!! It is really great to read about 2 people so much in love after all you have both been through.

Have a great day
Barb

February 15, 2006 7:00 AM  
Blogger Katy said...

Cheese ball...lol.....teasing of course. Off I go to click.

February 15, 2006 8:28 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

ok So I clicked your ads time to return the favor. LOL

February 16, 2006 7:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. Starship troopers movie andnot game Land rover defender hard tops passenger air bag Second hand industrial pressure washers Comparisons ice cream makers Free download stationery in outlook express Alarm system jetta 1997 Mitumisi h2 projectors Teen shemale o craps throwing Coupon for cialis free outlook xp stationery http://www.pilatesexerciseball.info Adult affiliate program review 20 Olympus digital camera printing Free trailer shemales

February 06, 2007 10:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... shemales ameature transexuals Hand eczema why am i attracted to transexuals http://www.gambling-affiliate-program.info/Topamax-the-lancet.html Wall unit cabinets shemale Dolce & gabbana blowjob Download free jameson jenna vicodin withdrawl symptom Paris hilton video clip quicktime transvestite sissy boy s storiesgerman transexual personal What are the best earphones for mp3 players uk travel insurance virginia custom home builders

February 07, 2007 7:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Yamaha stereo headphones When did kids start wearing backpacks interior designers colwyn bay Jack black commercial 511 tactical hrt watch Fax panasonic Browse digitalsaver.com mp3 digital audio players 50 &aposs home decor Purdue football game Looking for butalbital tablets Xanax dosage care Software anti virus software Maguire&aposs car wax big tits natural gallery Cheap phone calls to spain Bingo beta testing Decks patios driveways cool california

February 16, 2007 6:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Citizen watch band adjustment Desert wild roses Wisconsin winning lottery numbers java roulette Hurtz rental car Handheld or pda pocket pc Dvd player s .com car dollar rent Lesbian girls in houston 1960s chrysler Dental anesthetic encylapedia Zoloft long term effecta zoloft

April 26, 2007 3:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Shoes 468x60 Banner 10000017 Banner GNC 468x60 drugstore.com logo 468 x 60 HJ Great Value 468x60 DI TR Summer2005 468x60 May 468x60 ID=079 Banner 10000023 tees_468x60 Clearance_022805_1 Banner 468C