Friday, February 03, 2006

My day was better than this guys!

Uh Oh, wrong island!


Alright, I think this picture is doctored as it came with other pictures that showed people having bad days. I just thought it was SO dang funny. I mean if it had been real it would not have been funny, but being that I think it isn't real you can laugh.
Well, I moved offices today and I am FAR from the rest of the Medical Readiness Team, but I have a HUGE office, and desk and all that, and am no longer facing the Capitol, but I am facing downtown. It is pretty good. We are pretty busy here and I have talked to about 20 states about certain medical systems they have in place that we are thinking of using. I still like it very much, and hope I don't get fired yet! Ha! Ha! Oh yeah, my office is right next to the workout room and whever someone is lifting weights or going on the stairclimber or treadmill, I get a massage because of the floor vibrating!
It is Super Bowl Weekend, and quite honestly, being that I was deployed for most of the season I never got into the season, and really could care less about the Super Bowl. I LOVE football, don't get me wrong, and especially college, but the Super bowl turns into a 5-6 hour thing and unless you are at a crazy cool party where the liquor is flowing heavily it is pretty much just another football game! Yeah, if you are from either one of the cities I am sure you are excited.
I don't don't have the fever for the flavor of the Pringles. Maybe someone will invite us to their crazy cool party, and I can get toasted, or maybe we will just have a crazy cool party.
Have a great weekend, and we will talk to you............................
Later,
Erik

6 Comments:

Blogger Call Me Grandma said...

Here we go Steelers! Here we go!

February 05, 2006 6:08 AM  
Blogger Me said...

Funny... this morning I posted about how I got OUT of going to SuperBowl parties. ;)

Too bad you guys don't live near me cuz I could make us some "Anti-SuperBowl Sunday" finger foods and we could hold our own little Anti-SuperBowl party.

February 05, 2006 6:49 AM  
Blogger Gary said...

Those gators look mighty hungry.

February 05, 2006 8:32 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Dude, I know the vibrating floors are Y you moved to that office.... don't lie - you've been casin' that place for a month now! HAHAHAHA!

Your gophers have been poppin' up all over the different sports channels my dish brings into my home.... okay, I watched a few moments of your daily spoutings about them... they're all right.

February 05, 2006 8:41 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

So are you still going to stand out in front of the CAP CAM in orange even though you don't face that way anymore?!

February 06, 2006 7:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! film editing schools

March 17, 2007 10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Shoes 468x60 Banner 10000017 Banner GNC 468x60 drugstore.com logo 468 x 60 HJ Great Value 468x60 DI TR Summer2005 468x60 May 468x60 ID=079 Banner 10000023 tees_468x60 Clearance_022805_1 Banner 468C