NOT $365 million richer!!!

Yes, so if all of everyone in the world hasn't heard the winning Powerball ticket was sold in Nebraska, and the cold hard fact of that matter, is that I have not been NEAR Nebraska in a couple years to buy a PowerBall ticket. I DID, however, go in on a little PB pool at work and unless there is some type of monumental error in the system, we all have to go back to work on Tues. and pretend like our leaders are the smartest, most efficient leaders in the free world, and as most of you know I call it the bootlicking syndrome! Yep, I bootlick sometimes, but to the people that deserve bootlicking. Most of my leaders at work deserve bootlicking, so I am not that broken hearted that the Powerball will not be affecting this household!
Speaking of licking, my wife and I are kidless since yesterday, and as my parents are watching them cause we had a wedding. So we had a good time at the reception and such and then came home and continued the party ala 1 on 1! That continued on even as I was awaken this morning by my wife very nicely!!!!! Too bad if you all are saying TMI!! I am very lucky to have the wife that I do so I take every opportunity to "Reward" her with my love!!!!!!! Ha!! Ha!!!!
So anyways we are going to another hotel tonight by the MOA for my mom's 60th Bday get together and it should be a good time, and the kids will enjoy swimming and being active, becasue if you have been watching the little weather screen on my sidebar you will see how cold the midwest has been and it is thawing slowly, so we will get out today!
That's all I have but I still enjoy watching the Winter Olympics and it has been cool to have on, no matter what the rating s are, nor what Bryant Gumbel thinks. That guy is a piece of garbage, and I was glad a brutha won in speedskating for the first black person winning a gold medal in the winter Olympics. Who is Bryant Gumbel again? Wasn't he the one who USED to be on a high rated network morning show?
Have a great rest of the weekend and PEACE!!!!
Later,
Erik











3 Comments:
TMI TMI TMI lol It is always great to get a bit of time just the 2 of you. I hope you both enjoyed every min practicing hehehe Have fun at the hotel I know my kids do everytime they get to swim and stuff. Hope you all enjoy the rest of your weekend cause mine is over now lol. I got to watch the race and Veg out.
Putting my fingers in my ears and closing my eyes and saying loudly; La la la la la la......
LOL. J/K. You guys are too funny. (I hope to be doing the same tonight as well though).
Where did you find it? Interesting read Fragrance delivery system Penis health information Foot fetish cum on my shoes http://www.side-effects-of-accutane.info/Sweaters.html Discount airfare intra eurpope Polo sport boots Ritz carlton and naples florida 1989 acura ledgend specs Us social security top baby names 2005 Is allegra a vasoconstrictor Hair dryers for curly hair realone player ppc Can you tke celebrex and zelnorm together Free xxx strap on sex
Post a Comment
<< Home