Friday, March 03, 2006

Check this out!


Video hosting by Photobucket
This is AWESOME! I hope everyone can view it, it is the video I took as I was coming home unnanounced to the hospital directly via the airport from BAGHDAD.



As you can hopefully see they had NO IDEA I was coming home, and it is very special to me that I got this on video!



That is all  need to say!



Later,



Erik

10 Comments:

Blogger Kelsgarden said...

ohmygawd I cried - enjoy your beautiful family!

March 03, 2006 8:44 PM  
Blogger mdvelazquez said...

You made me cry. Thank you for sharing it.

Maria

March 04, 2006 4:04 AM  
Blogger Me said...

Ahhhh.... you made me cry in my coffee! LOL. That's ok though - they were happy tears. :)

March 04, 2006 5:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG! I didn't cry but I definitely teared up. How sweet and what a great surprise! Welcome home!

March 04, 2006 8:59 AM  
Blogger Stacy said...

That is great Erik. Thanks so much for sharing that with us.

March 05, 2006 5:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you were nominated!
go vote!

March 06, 2006 7:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey that was cool. Yes, I teared up too!
Say the dollar you gave to Ryley he ran and put it in to his dresser drawer (that is where all his money is) Sunday before church he ran and got it and told me he wanted to put it in the basket! Thanks for having us all over it was fun.
Ryan

March 06, 2006 7:41 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

That was just way to sweet! Hope you had a good weekend!

March 06, 2006 1:49 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

Alright, you gigantic jerk....way to make me get all misty eyed first thing in the morning. I love to see how much you and your family are in love. It is a beautiful thing. Dangit Erik, you made me get all damn sentimental.

March 07, 2006 6:52 AM  
Blogger Barb said...

OMG - what a kewl surprise you pulled! And to catch it on video is just wonderful :-) Good job, ya big lunk. And now she's a year old ...
Happy Birthday, Kendall !!

March 08, 2006 9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Shoes 468x60 Banner 10000017 Banner GNC 468x60 drugstore.com logo 468 x 60 HJ Great Value 468x60 DI TR Summer2005 468x60 May 468x60 ID=079 Banner 10000023 tees_468x60 Clearance_022805_1 Banner 468C