Thursday, March 09, 2006

Kendall's birthday is done and I got nothing!

Hey, I actually got caught on camera WORKING! Maybe I was playing a game or something!


I got some forced excercise in this thourough SMOKING!


So aside from the fact that Christie at i mei penserie had the big monthly poll where I actually won in 2 categories. 1 for Best Military Blog for "a long strange trip" , and 1 for Blog least likely to be missed if taken off the web.(Latine Lovin)!
OK. well the second one wasn't so much a win but a loss, cause I put a lot of blood, sweat, and tears into taking the Latrine pictures on deployment. I mean, for sure there was a lot of sweat, becasue those Porta potties are HOT, in the sun!, Blood? I will let you all make your own picture of that one. But, I saw my share of sanitary napkins! Tears, not so much by me, but I am sure others cried in those things, maybe if they were constipated!
So what I did was go to Latrine Loving, do an inventory of the memories and decided to call it a day! I have posted my Swan Song over there, so go check it out. Limited time only, cause once I decide to drop it, it will be over forever! Probably like the Najaf weather update I said I was gonna take down a couple months ago!

Emily- Missy did make that cake for Kendall, and she is an AWESOME cake maker, and if we had moolah, that is something we would do, open up something like that!

Hey, did you all like the video post the other day? Aside from the teary eyed stuff, was is easy to watch, cause for crying out loud, I will do a lot of video posts! Much easier and I like to talk!

Since I was voted best military blog, her are a couple deployment pics I found, and they are memories that are funny. The one of me being SMOKED doing push ups becasue I told PFC Woletz to throw a bottle of Gatorade off the roof at the LT, and he did, and it was RED, and it got all over him! So, we got smoked, but that is fine, it was a forced workout!

Oh, and someone got a picture of me actually doing work! Those are hard to find!


Outta town for work til Sat. so we'll post more then!
Later,
Erik

7 Comments:

Blogger Barb said...

I was able to watch the vid, no problems. I loved it, too ;-)

Are ya gonna do magic tricks or sumthin'?!

March 09, 2006 11:55 AM  
Blogger mdvelazquez said...

The video was great and easy to download.

Have a safe trip.

Maria

March 09, 2006 12:04 PM  
Blogger Sue said...

Erik,
Well, ok, you know how some of us women are when we see such wonderful moments taking place. Your video is wonderful - and to just try to imagine how Mis must have felt when you walked in the door of her room brings tears to my eyes. What a blessing for you all. Thank you for letting us see it because it was an incredibly private and blessed moment for your family.
Hope your weekend is a good one and a safe one too.

March 09, 2006 3:48 PM  
Blogger Me said...

OK, so I can't get past the fact that you saw all those sanitary napkins. Gross. A real lady would never allow them to be 'seen'. That is what WRAPPING is for.

I'm sorry you had to be subjected to that. Even other WOMEN should not be subjected to that. LOL.

March 10, 2006 7:21 AM  
Blogger Me said...

**** March 11 ****

You don't have a new post up so I have to post on this one but I have to say it before I FORGET.

OMG last night I had a dream with MISSY IN IT!!!!!!! I forgot until I clicked on your page.

OK... I was walking past a door way and I think it was in a clinic. Someeone (you?) said; "And there's Missy!" and I looked in and smiled and said hello. She was sitting on an exam table and she was beaming. She pulled her shirt across her stomach and she was pregnant... probably about 4 months. The funniest part is that although I KNEW it was Missy... and it was her face exactly, she had incredibly long blonde hair!

Her hair was kind of permed slightly, it was pulled up on the sides, with bangs, and went down to her waist in the back. Kind of looked circa 1989 or so...

I smiled and wished her congratulations and then had to keep walking down the clinic's hallway to wherever the heck I was going.

Too weird, but cool. :)

March 11, 2006 6:08 AM  
Blogger Katy said...

Drop and give me 20 scumbag....bwahahahahaha. Missy's hair looks great.

March 14, 2006 7:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read Buy ativan cod Dodge caravan cargo used http://www.kitchen-selectives-microwave.info/dryer-plug-converter.html http://www.creditcards1.info/energy-saving-clothes-dryer.html ge dryer dde 6500 gbl wh face lifts xolic 2000 professional hair dryer ge cloths dryer parts integrated washer dryer veronika vanoza kitchen hardcore Pressure washers discounted Arrow pneumatics dryers model 514-4

January 30, 2007 5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Shoes 468x60 Banner 10000017 Banner GNC 468x60 drugstore.com logo 468 x 60 HJ Great Value 468x60 DI TR Summer2005 468x60 May 468x60 ID=079 Banner 10000023 tees_468x60 Clearance_022805_1 Banner 468C