Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Lets try this again!



KIDS.....Don't try driving in rush hour, drinking coffee, and taking a timed self portrait of yourself! Is that illegal, I don't know? If so that is my Way Back Wednsday shot!
So now that I had a good post written the connection went out!
So as you can see I wore my shirt to see if you can see me on the CAPCAM, and you can, but that is about as good as it's gonna get!
You gotta do something to lighten the mood at work huh! Oh and the link below, you can find a camera focused on deformed frogs someone is doing studies on, and for the sake of PETA finding them and letting them loose, I don't know who is doing the study!

SEE ME????
Well, it's news to me, but check this out!

THIS IS HOW ANYONE CAN SEE CAP CAM!!!!!!!


Go down to the Minnesota National Guards Capitol Camera!

I wore my orange polo shirt today and am goin out to see if I can be seen!
If you are lucky and are on this site and go to the link at 9:55am CST, I will be going out to do it!
Thanks Ms. Carlson for giving me this link!
Later,
Erik

7 Comments:

Blogger Dan said...

At least there was something bright colored in our icky grey Minnesotan day. I'm SO ready for spring, not to mention summer (because as soon as you do mention summer it seems like fall is here... wait a minute, I DO want time to go fast!!).

March 01, 2006 10:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

time for another round of RFS Blog awards! Go nominate!
btw- lmao at the photos

March 02, 2006 5:22 AM  
Blogger Me said...

... the coffee, drinking, driving and taking photo thing... I've done that! LOL.

March 03, 2006 4:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look a little to attached to the M&M thing
Ryan

March 03, 2006 9:50 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

drink and driving while taking a photo so not a good combo! LOL I missed the cam thing. I am a bit on the blonde side this week. Oh wait I am a blonde so I am that side all the time. HEHEHE Have a great weekend!

March 03, 2006 12:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would just like to say that Erik does work once in a while, or atleast he works as much as I do.
I am getting pretty good with the camera judging by those pics...
I think I will try to contact whoever is in charge of the CapCam and see if they have a zoom on that thing.

Hi Dan...we all miss you !

Ms Carlson

March 06, 2006 11:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. here

March 15, 2007 4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Shoes 468x60 Banner 10000017 Banner GNC 468x60 drugstore.com logo 468 x 60 HJ Great Value 468x60 DI TR Summer2005 468x60 May 468x60 ID=079 Banner 10000023 tees_468x60 Clearance_022805_1 Banner 468C