Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Pass me the A1!




Image hosting by Photobucket

So, I guess this picture has nothing to do with my subject here, but I was just reading a headline in a newspaper, and it said that thousands of cattle were feared dead in the wildfires in Texas, BUT, is it morbid for me to have wondered what it smelled like whe those cattle were killed, cause I would have to think it smelled like a big steak fry. Maybe singed haifr smell, but seriously, am I twisted? That was the 1st thing I thought, is it must smell like steaks cooking! Just thought I would let you know how my mind works! Besides I have nothing else!



Later,



Erik



7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

When we were moving from the West coast to the midwest there was a wildfire in the cattle ranch and the smell was... odd. You'd think it'd smell like meat cooking but not really. It jsut smelled nasty.

March 16, 2006 6:15 AM  
Blogger Me said...

YEAH! I luv photos...

and I love a good rib eye steak too!

March 16, 2006 6:15 AM  
Blogger April M. Shah said...

haha erik,
you have a very twisted mind. at first i was like "oh my gosh, he didn't just say that." But then I thought "you know i wonder if it does." Anyways, it is kind of funny if you think about it. but then again it isn't really.

Also, I heard that michelle emailed you. A little hard to believe isn't it. Imagine what the rest of us thought. Cuz none of us knew anything. But it is all good. I am excited about it. So anyways, guess i should update my site a little. I am such a slacker.

We congrats on everything. Talk to you later.

April

March 16, 2006 7:21 AM  
Blogger Katy said...

I could go for some good bar b q. Yummy
We have the same Dora place mats!!!!

March 17, 2006 8:33 AM  
Blogger Wenchy said...

Is that your wife in the picture?

She is absolutely gorgeous!!! What a beautiful woman.

March 17, 2006 9:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you should stop reading Katy's blog. You sound like her twisted brain :) !

March 17, 2006 9:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... here

March 16, 2007 10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Shoes 468x60 Banner 10000017 Banner GNC 468x60 drugstore.com logo 468 x 60 HJ Great Value 468x60 DI TR Summer2005 468x60 May 468x60 ID=079 Banner 10000023 tees_468x60 Clearance_022805_1 Banner 468C