Monday, March 13, 2006

Patience all you non patience!

When I said I was gonna have an announcement Monday, well, I didn't say what time!
But, for all you Shelocks out there, you might have figured out from my clues and based on the announcement/non announcement last month, you have solved the mystery!
Missy is knocked up!
Yep, that was the southern Texas version, but for us learnED individuals in the north country Missy was given the gift of good seeds.
And I was given the gift of fertilization!
So, from now I am calling myself Chemlawn. I realize some in the world cannot have children naturally, so I am not making fun of that, it is just that my wife and I are extremely able to spread chitlins across the land!
She might not have had a miscarriage last month, and she has to have an ultrasound this morning to see just how far along the baby is! I will keep you informed.

So, now that Missy will think I am weird for the way that I have worded it, I will have to say that Meritt had a dream the night before we found out that Missy was pregnant and her dream was right, and we have not even met her! So, I guess she could start making some money off her dreams, or at least be a good person to go to the horse track with!

Ok, we have a HUGE storm here today, and the kids are off school, but I made it into work somehow, but most are gone from work here in St. Paul! I took pics on the way here, I will update tonight!
Later,
Erik

20 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

CONGATS GUYS- Love the Connerys'

March 13, 2006 9:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

First, and most importantly, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

And, the weather? WTF? I live in Monticello and work in Maple Grove, it took me just shy of TWO HOURS to get to work this morning! I'm considering sleeping under my desk tonight just so I don't have to get on the roads again!

March 13, 2006 9:23 AM  
Blogger Me said...

FIRST: Congratulations!!!!!! And you know, that is very very odd that Missy might still be pregnant... I thought perhaps this was a 'new' pregnancy but from the sound of it she may NOT have miscarried and it's the same one? That is AWESOME!

NOTE: I had 'issues' with my second pregnancy... thought I was losing the baby and guess what? We found out there were originally TWO babies. What do I have from that? MY SON - Coffeekid. ;) Maybe that is what happened in your case? I can't wait to hear. And weirdly; if it IS the same pregnancy maybe my dream WAS psychic because she was 4 months pregnant in my dream... not 'brand new' pregnant.

SECOND: I HATE to hear you have that big of a storm up there today. My husband is leaving in about 15 minutes to drive to your area for meetings for work. ACK! Great. Bad enough school and offices are closed and now my husband is driving 'into' it. Crap. Now I'll worry all night long. :(

Anyway!
Congratulations... let us know the details! I'm so excited for you!

March 13, 2006 10:07 AM  
Blogger mdvelazquez said...

Wonderful news.

Congratulations to the whole family.

Get home safe.

Best,
Maria

March 13, 2006 10:23 AM  
Blogger April M. Shah said...

Oh My Gosh! I thought maybe that was what you were going to tell us but I didn't think that it was the same pregnancy. That is freakin' awesome. I am so happy for you guys. Hopefully everything is going well with that. Let us know what happens. Wow that is kind of scary that there will be another little Erik running around somewhere. Well, maybe this kid will act like Missy! You know I am just joking with you! Anyways, Congrats on everything! Sorry about the sucky weather. It is raining here in Ohio as well. I hate Ohio weather.

Congrats on the baby. So I guess that makes this an announcement/unannouncement/re-announcement baby! That is just awesome! I am so happy for you guys!

March 13, 2006 11:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rock On!
Ryan

March 13, 2006 12:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

holy crap...
Ok, in light of recent news... first off, so sorry about the miscarriage and so sorry I was late with the condolences (I feel like a world class heel).
With that being said that's so awesome about the, now, pregnancy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*big hugs*!!

March 13, 2006 1:16 PM  
Blogger Dan said...

Congrats!! Great news! I can't wait to tell Dan! :)

March 13, 2006 2:09 PM  
Blogger Sue said...

Erik and Mis...
Now this doesn't surprise me one little bit, but I am ohhhh soooo happy for you both.
Be blessed....stay happy and healthy Mis.

March 13, 2006 4:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

A) CONGRATS!!!

B) Names to consider - Ahkmed and Anji - hehehe!

C) I hate being 50 people down on the list of responders

D) If you and Missy are Chemlawn John & I must be Miracle Grow!

E) Did you kill Curt?

March 13, 2006 5:06 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Keep us posted indeed!! I'm so excited for you guys!!!

March 13, 2006 6:15 PM  
Blogger Stacy said...

Congratulations to you both. This one will be just a beautiful as the other three. Thanks for sharing this with us.

March 14, 2006 6:02 AM  
Blogger Katy said...

Congratulations brotha'!!!!! Why to procriate. Damn, I am really not sure if I spelled that right. I used to be so smart until I had me some childrens. Way to Go fertile mrytle (Missy);).

March 14, 2006 7:04 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Congrats Erik and Missy and kids!! That is just awsome. Things are great and wonderful at the Holtan house!!! I hope things go well with the Ultrasound. Have a great week!!

March 14, 2006 7:55 AM  
Blogger Sandra said...

Congrats to the Holtan family. Can't wait to hear more about the baby :)

March 14, 2006 8:57 AM  
Blogger jenbeauty said...

Congratulations!!!!

March 14, 2006 12:20 PM  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

Congratulations! So happy for you and Missy and the kids!!!

Mommaof2/fantastagirl

March 14, 2006 6:17 PM  
Blogger CJ said...

Don't comment very often, but had to stop and say Congratulations! That's the coolest news I've heard so far today. =) Like your blog. You have a Great sense of humor!

March 16, 2006 6:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! radiofrequency face lifts Bryant sfp humidifiers Honda average gas mileage alfa romeo classic car

March 01, 2007 8:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! » »

April 26, 2007 2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Shoes 468x60 Banner 10000017 Banner GNC 468x60 drugstore.com logo 468 x 60 HJ Great Value 468x60 DI TR Summer2005 468x60 May 468x60 ID=079 Banner 10000023 tees_468x60 Clearance_022805_1 Banner 468C