Thursday, March 16, 2006

St. Patricks Day!




Happy St. Patricks Day if that is your thing, or you want to party. I am not Irish, but since our archbishop has absolved our area of sin tommorrow(today if you read this tommorrow), so I guess we can eat meat on a Friday during lent.
OK, let me get this straight? God decided that it is a sin to eat meat on Fridays during lent, unless there is a particular diocese in the catholic religion has an archbishop that decides it's not!
Sounds a little sketchy to me, but all the higher ups in the catholic faith have a straight line to god, so I guess I will go with it!
Don't get me wrong, I love meat, and sometimes I forget and eat meat on Fridays during lent, but I just don't know how getting permission from an official makes the meaning OK!

And don't be bashing catholics here, I am one tried and true and am just pointing out something that makes me say Hmmm.......
I figure here a picture of when I was in Ireland stopping over in Shannon, with a leprachan plane in the background would be fitting for March 17th!
Erin Go Brah, or whatever!
Later,
Erik

5 Comments:

Blogger Katy said...

hmmmmmmmmmmmm....My Mom was Ctaholic and I must say, I take issue with men overriding "God's" rules. I too must say hmmmmmmmmmmmm

March 17, 2006 8:35 AM  
Blogger Wenchy said...

Sounds a little sketchy to me too... but hey, I'm not even Catholic.

March 17, 2006 9:25 AM  
Blogger mdvelazquez said...

That didn't make sense to me either.

Have a great weekend.

Maria

March 17, 2006 11:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice! I found a place where you can
make some nice extra cash secret shopping. Just go to the site below
and put in your zip to see what's available in your area.
I made over $900 last month having fun!

click here to make extra money

March 19, 2006 11:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info breast enhancement pill wonderup http://www.cramer-financial-advisor.info/atlanta_gucci_eyeglasses.html Femax breast enhancement suppliers timeshare for sale in las vegas anal black girls Anal vidoes minivan rental king of prussia pa Hostave2 net homemadevids beach voyeur 119 bontril Mature mania man anal asian anal movies Cleaners fantom vacuum Suffer from acne double anal girls Baccarat vases game Breast surgery prices

March 02, 2007 9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Shoes 468x60 Banner 10000017 Banner GNC 468x60 drugstore.com logo 468 x 60 HJ Great Value 468x60 DI TR Summer2005 468x60 May 468x60 ID=079 Banner 10000023 tees_468x60 Clearance_022805_1 Banner 468C