Friday, March 03, 2006

SWEET 1


This a test post from Photobucket.com

Don't bother going to the test post, because there is no pic there.

But KATY thanks much for showing me that you could do the video!
If you haven't seen that KATY has photobucket doing her home videos, and when I get home I am gonna get some videos on it. Well, maybe not today, but this weekend!
This is the first way I have seen how it works on a blog!
Other than that use this test post as a regular post, cause I am too lazy and am convulsing today because of the lack of red meat cause of lent. Oh, well, a Jimmy Johns tuna sub was good enough for me. Actually, never had one from JJ til today and it was excellent!
Happy Lent! Dominous Ominous!
Later,
Erik

2 Comments:

Blogger Me said...

I'm being a very very bad Catholic. I put pepperoni on the pizza tonight. Sigh.

March 03, 2006 4:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! » »

February 28, 2007 10:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Shoes 468x60 Banner 10000017 Banner GNC 468x60 drugstore.com logo 468 x 60 HJ Great Value 468x60 DI TR Summer2005 468x60 May 468x60 ID=079 Banner 10000023 tees_468x60 Clearance_022805_1 Banner 468C