1492

Well, I am a huge fan of qoutes, and besides the one that I brought home from a KISS concert in 1987 on a tshirt that said "Life is like sex! The more you put in the more you get out!" Yeah, I wore that to school the next day like you did after a concert, and when I got home my parents saw it. Let's just say that after the next washing of clothes I never saw that shirt again!
SO, we in the State Medical Readiness Team(MRT) have a meeting every Tuesday about what are areas are working on. So SOME of the individuals(Moe) tell me that I am long winded in these. Yep, I WAS! So I shortened my briefs up to only include a qoute every week from once again my favorite president! Ben Franklin! Yes, he happened to invent the lightbulb, but he is known more for his quotes around 1492, and the things he did while a General in the Civil War, but if you have ever heard this comment before "Your either for us, or your against us!" you have probably agreed with it. So that was my quote at todays Tuesday meeting! I think that might have provided the extra push we as a team have been looking for!
Speaking of long winded, Missy and I and the kids went to the Family Readiness Group meeting for C co. in our area! It is the one with all the friends I have gone! Well, I hope I gave them some insight and support and Missy was able to get acroos some viewpoints of how they feel! Yep, I hogged the stage! We had to get to Madisons choir concert so I wanted to say as much as possible in the short amount of time. I wish we would have had time to have them have Missy answer more questions! I think that we willl invite then all for one of their meetings for a BBQ at our house, being that we live in the same city!
That's all I have!
Later,
Erik











4 Comments:
Points of view from wives who have been in certain situations is always appreciated and wonderful to hear. I think the BBQ idea sounds great and will give some other wives a chance to chat in a relaxed environment!! By the way Congrats!!
Wait...I'm sorry...did you name one of your kids after my state's kick-ass capitol?!!?
See...I knew you were a Packers fan all along.
You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » »
Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! »
Post a Comment
<< Home