Detour from vacation pics!


Well tonight, I cut Hunters hair, and then mine to make him feel better about him getting his long locks taken off! If you understood what his hair meant to him, and the fact that he wanted it cut, but was nervous cause I always use the clippers and cut it short on him!
He says he likes it, but when I got out of the shower he asked me what "insults" meant! I said WHY, and he said it was on TV, so I told him, and then a couple minutes later, I asked if he was sure he liked his haircut and he said he hoped he didn't get "insults" in school tommorrow!
Well, seeing that most kids have short hair I don't see why, but I am a dad, and not as COOL as when I was in school, so maybe I am out of touch! I mean, he asked me last week what if they made EVERYONE shave their heads, and I told him that Bon Jovi never would have been popular in the 80's then! He said, "His hair isn't that long", so I guess I don't watch my old hair band videotapes anymore so he can see, although he must think they all had wigs or something!
Anywasy, I will show more trip pics tommorrow!
Happy Birthday Dad by the way, I know I called, but hey, here is some press for you! We all love you!
Later,
Erik











6 Comments:
Hi Erik,
Sorry that I've been awol the last week or two. Laurie and the baby have been visiting so therefore very little online time for obvious reasons (Kasey). Anyway, looks like you did a great job on Hunter's hair - Kendall looks happy too. :) Oh, alright, yours is a good haircut too. :)
Got some catching up to do here but know that you and Mis and the kids are in my thoughts often.
Blessings...
The haircuts look great.
Guess what Erik? Dan's time is finally winding down. Can you believe it...pretty soon he will be on US soil. It seems like I have lived a hundred years in this last 16 months.
I am getting excited! Can you tell?
Might not make him feel better, but my Coffeekid had very very long hair until the week before Christmas when he decided it wanted it cut off. Did he go half way? Nooooooo. (Even though Mom suggested '2-3' inches would be cool). He also had it shaved off. ;)
It seems to be what all the guys do. Grow it out - shave it off - and start over again.
Tell Hunter his hair looks awesome. Goes great with those spants he's sportin' in the photo.
Welcome back from vacation.
His haircut looks great.
Maria
Hey! Great picture of you and the 2 kids!!! Y'all look so happy. Once Dan let me try to cut his hair with the clippers... he wore a hat for a while after that. I got his point. :) So your son looks like he came out good with your cut!
Hunter's hair looks great and OMG do you two look alike!
Post a Comment
<< Home