Here and there!



Happy easter weekend to all!
Another week down and life to go. Today I went to a speech given at the Minneapolis VA Medical Center, by none other than COL Christine Piper who is based at Trippler Army Hospital in Hawaii, and who was in the MNC-I Surgeon Cell in Iraq with me and the Army is a small world where you see people you never thought you would see again. Now, you have to understand my relationship with COL Piper in Iraq. If you all remember when I was there, I made a request last spring for white chocolate Reeses Peanut Butter Cups, and the reason was I like them, but also, we had a whole bag in our freezer there and SGT G told me COL Piper said we could have some. WELL, somehow they dissapeared FAST, and yes, I was the culprit. She came in to have some and they were gone. So I reloaded after she gave me hell the rest of the time she was there. So, needless to say also I learned a lesson when I ended up taking her vehicle not knowing it was checked out when she had to move her stuff from her trailer the day she left. She was NOT happy with me, and even though I drove her to BIAP, we did not leave exactly rosey with each other. So fast forward to yesterday when I saw a brochure sitting on somenes desk and it announced the speech today and she was the featured speaker. I about freaked out, and I HAD to go! So, I went out last night and got a couple bags of WC Reeses Cups, and some good ol Minnesota made wine and gave it to her this morning. It was really good to see her and listen to her reports from Mental Health Assessments in Theater. I am glad I was given the opportunity! She was very cool about it, and it's all good!
Here are some pictures of Kendall walking and Madison(She is the 4th girl on the bottom left with the jean skirt and white sweater) at her choir concert. Yes, they are a little blurry, but I was trying closeups!
Have a great Easter!
Later,
Erik











3 Comments:
hi Erik,
Oh my gosh, I have been sooo awol lately. What a little sweetie Kendall is - considering the fact that she and my grandson Kasey are just a couple of days apart, looks like they are both on the same busy track. I'm glad you got to see Col Piper again and that you could re-stock her supply of wc reese's. Erik please give my love to Mis...hope she is doing well.
Blessings on your Easter Day, Erik...To you and all of your beautiful family.
Very nice! I found a place where you can
make some nice extra cash secret shopping. Just go to the site below
and put in your zip to see what's available in your area.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
make extra money
Enjoyed a lot! Remote controll egg vibrator Zyrtec lek anty alergiczny http://www.affiliate-casino-marketing-program.info/Requires_licenses_to_become_truck_broker.html Allergy testing specific breeds http://www.herbal-and-supplements-and-lecture.info/Treatment_of_feline_acne.html How do you fold shirts for packing .0001 stock price
Post a Comment
<< Home