Is it summer?

So after being spoiled this spring and a cold front went through, it is only about 60 the next couple days, but then I realize it is only April and it has been so nice. The lawn is green and the seed I laid down has sprouted!(I mean the seed in the lawn, GRASS SEED, not Missy being pregnant) Although, that seed has sprouted as well. Missy being about 15 weeks now, and everything is cool.
It is Missy and Madisons birthday at the end of this week so that will be busy and then we go to the cabin to put the dock and water stuff in this weekend, so I hope it is nice.
Kendall was able to take her first bike ride this weekend and she loved it. She really loves being outside, and likes the dog next door, but we are not getting a dog. She fell down the stairs tonight on accident, but she did pretty good on catching her self, so all she had was a red nose, and for her to fall down the stairs she was pretty tough about it and didn't cry for that long.
Let's see, what else is new?
I told my boss today that I still love my job, and yes I do kiss butt, but with all the personalities we have at work, it can be a challenge at times. I include MY personality in that as well! But I have been blessed for the most part with a good group of freakballs to work with!
I had a Golf Tournament on Friday and we SUCKED, and we didn't lose, but it was fun, and add about 4 of the 3.2% beers(The course only sold that), and you have FUN! Either way, it was for a NG elenent, and I call it networking, as I like to do!
That about wraps up my update, but keep all those troops overseas in your prayers, they are in mine!











4 Comments:
Hey Erik,
http://www.twincities.com/mld/twincities/14420269.htm
Is an interesting article. It is amazing how messed up people can be. ( I am talking about the people(especially the "Christian” people) who think they can't/shouldn't help soldiers because they don’t support the war. People are so messed up sometimes (or all the time)
Ryan
Hey Ryan, The article was pretty positive, and that department is who I speak with sometimes, but the thing that even they don't tell people is that some people come home and are fine! I think I am fine,(yeah, some might think I am CRAZY) but I don't really pay atention to the "christian" sector that tells me what I should or shouldn't serve. They are ignorant, and I don't listen to ignoramousnessess!
Tell me about it! It was 75 here yesterday and when SD told me it was going to be in the 50-60s today I about threw a fit.
Spoiled indeed...I'm just ready for consistently warm days!
Hey Erik-
Our blog is boring compared to yours- but here it is (it's a free one my sis set me up with!) and We don't update it quite as often as others..... but who has time unless you have a government job- ha ha ha...
http://www.babyhomepages.net/irelandconnery
it started out as one for ireland- but she isn't that great at typing yet so I finally took it over! Thanks for checking in on us once in a while :)
Michelle
Post a Comment
<< Home